Alhamdulillah! I'm almost Veteran on the forumz 💪

smashradio

Today I'm going to become a Veteran. This big achievement will give me many days of success and for sure, it will make me richer than richest rich people! 

Congress me!

Jokes aside: I just thought that it's again time to remind everyone: your forum rank/activity has nothing to do with your rank on Fiverr. I see the same questions getting posted daily on the forum, the same people congosolessissing eachother, and spamming "thank you" to anything and everything. Many of them do this because they think being active on the forum has some sort of effect on their business on Fiverr. 

The only way you're going to get anything out of the forum that will improve your business is if you read and learn from more experienced sellers. 

But who cares. Today I'm becoming a Veteran! So congos to me, myself and I, for making it this far. 

While I feel like the advice might fly over some people's heads (if it hadn't already) congratulations on achieving the rank via posting actually useful topics and not... Spam and stuff. 

The forum is a really cool place to share advice and experiences at but it's really not much more than that and people should realise that. 

(Although some "very useful" posts are absolutely hilarious I realise I'm very easy to entertain and most people are bored of them already.) 

2 hours ago, katakatica said:

While I feel like the advice might fly over some people's heads (if it hadn't already) congratulations on achieving the rank via posting actually useful topics and not... Spam and stuff. 

The forum is a really cool place to share advice and experiences at but it's really not much more than that and people should realise that. 

(Although some "very useful" posts are absolutely hilarious I realise I'm very easy to entertain and most people are bored of them already.) 

I enjoy the forums a lot for socializing with other sellers. But I really wish we had a separate forum only for lvl 2 and TRS, where we could have some actual, meaningful discussions without all the alhamdulillah-posts. 

1 hour ago, theratypist said:

Great,,,,

Go more ahead 🤩

Thx dear doe 🤩🤩

4 hours ago, smashradio said:

Today I'm becoming a Veteran! So congos to me, myself and I, for making it this far. 

Today Mr. Smash is very special day. Abracadabra!!!

Fiber totem smiles on you and the haircuts of your ancestors. You may now rank giges.

Congos.

44 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Today Mr. Smash is very special day. Abracadabra!!!

Fiber totem smiles on you and the haircuts of your ancestors. You may now rank giges.

Congos.

Thank you, Grand Master News! May Fiber bless your soul, and that of your ancestors barber! My giges are now the bestest! 

:D 

On 9/13/2021 at 11:01 PM, smashradio said:

But I really wish we had a separate forum only for lvl 2 and TRS, where we could have some actual, meaningful discussions without all the alhamdulillah-posts. 

A small correction: with Fiverr's system and the possibility to lose one's level for lousy reasons, perhaps it would be better if it was for those who have been a Level 2 seller or a TRS at least once.

2 hours ago, catwriter said:

A small correction: with Fiverr's system and the possibility to lose one's level for lousy reasons, perhaps it would be better if it was for those who have been a Level 2 seller or a TRS at least once.

Honestly, if you lose your level, there's a reason for it. If there's no exclusivity, there's no point. 

On 9/14/2021 at 12:31 AM, smashradio said:

Today I'm going to become a Veteran. This big achievement will give me many days of success and for sure, it will make me richer than richest rich people! 

Congress me!

Jokes aside: I just thought that it's again time to remind everyone: your forum rank/activity has nothing to do with your rank on Fiverr. I see the same questions getting posted daily on the forum, the same people congosolessissing eachother, and spamming "thank you" to anything and everything. Many of them do this because they think being active on the forum has some sort of effect on their business on Fiverr. 

The only way you're going to get anything out of the forum that will improve your business is if you read and learn from more experienced sellers. 

But who cares. Today I'm becoming a Veteran! So congos to me, myself and I, for making it this far. 

Congratulations 😂

On 9/14/2021 at 12:31 AM, smashradio said:

Congress me!

What do you mean by 'Alham' thing you said at first?

Archived