Jump to content

How To Get A Lot of Traffic For Your Gigs


Recommended Posts

Hi my name is Harriana Martin and this is how I gain alot of traffic for these gigs down below.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/AdL6PB

https://www.fiverr.com/share/67KWPr

Tip 1 : Join Facebook Groups in your niche

Tip 2 : Share your links on as many social media platforms as possible

Tip 3: Create custom orders and share them on each platforms.

Hope these tips help you gain a lot of traffic for your gigs.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, harrianamartin said:

Hi my name is Harriana Martin and this is how I gain alot of traffic for these gigs down below.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/AdL6PB

https://www.fiverr.com/share/67KWPr

Tip 1 : Join Facebook Groups in your niche

Tip 2 : Share your links on as many social media platforms as possible

Tip 3: Create custom orders and share them on each platforms.

Hope these tips help you gain a lot of traffic for your gigs.

You have 1 (one) review on Fiverr. Why would you think that you're qualified to tell people how to market their gigs, when you clearly haven't been able to market your own? 

Spamming social media with your link will only lead to group admins kicking you from groups and annoyed users. How often do you see true professionals who are good at what they do spamming Facebook groups to get clients? 

  • Like 2
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, harrianamartin said:

I didn't say you should spam

Well you should definitely be more specific

1 hour ago, harrianamartin said:

Tip 2 : Share your links on as many social media platforms as possible

Because if you take this tip as is, it sounds like spam. 

  • Like 2
  • Up 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, harrianamartin said:

I didn't say you should spam

It sure sounds like spam. Have the members in the groups you share this type of content asked you to promote your commercial services in them? Do they want to see posts from thousands of low level Fiverr sellers flooding their groups? I think not. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Exactly. Which is why you should read and learn from more experienced sellers, instead of trying to give out advice yourself when you don't have the know-how. 🙂

Yes I fully agree with you. We should take advice from our senior/ well experienced to go ahead. Thank you very much take pleasures from heart

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rachelbostwick said:

Out of curiosity, what kind of niche do you use for advertising something like a business card gig or a youtube banner? I'm no marketing professional, but I feel like knowing which are the right places is half the battle. 

There's a huge community in social media entirely built on people who are extremely interested in business cards. Didn't you know? Nah. Neither did I. :D

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, smashradio said:

There's a huge community in social media entirely built on people who are extremely interested in business cards. Didn't you know? Nah. Neither did I. 😄

Pffft XD

I mean

There are entrepreneur groups, right? But I feel like they'd be sort of annoyed if you posted your design links to them. The hard thing about finding the right places to advertise is that people don't cluster where they want to buy things, they cluster where they want to learn things or share experiences. So if you post a link to a place to buy business cards in an entrepreneur's group, it's spam because they aren't there to buy, they're there to learn. On the other hand, if you post business card design link in a graphic design group, it's not spam because designers might like to see each other's work, but they aren't going to buy it, they'll just ooh and ahhhh.

So, serious question for @harrianamartin, if you were going to find a niche group to generate traffic for your super cute cupcake business cards, what kind of group would you advertise them in? Don't worry, I don't sell business cards, so I promise I won't copy your ideas or anything. It's just a good brain exercise for all of us to try and think that way.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let me tell you... I'm in quite a few career-related (not this career - another one) FB groups. People from Fiverr SPAM their gigs in there all the time. They are 99% of the time against the group rules, people mock them openly, and follow up with advice to never buy from people on Fiverr who don't even know how to market properly.

No one wants to hire spammers. That is not the way you build a business.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, rachelbostwick said:

Pffft XD

I mean

There are entrepreneur groups, right? But I feel like they'd be sort of annoyed if you posted your design links to them. The hard thing about finding the right places to advertise is that people don't cluster where they want to buy things, they cluster where they want to learn things or share experiences. So if you post a link to a place to buy business cards in an entrepreneur's group, it's spam because they aren't there to buy, they're there to learn. On the other hand, if you post business card design link in a graphic design group, it's not spam because designers might like to see each other's work, but they aren't going to buy it, they'll just ooh and ahhhh.

So, serious question for @harrianamartin, if you were going to find a niche group to generate traffic for your super cute cupcake business cards, what kind of group would you advertise them in? Don't worry, I don't sell business cards, so I promise I won't copy your ideas or anything. It's just a good brain exercise for all of us to try and think that way.

Probably a group that is specialize in business card designs 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, smashradio said:

You have 1 (one) review on Fiverr. Why would you think that you're qualified to tell people how to market their gigs, when you clearly haven't been able to market your own? 

Spamming social media with your link will only lead to group admins kicking you from groups and annoyed users. How often do you see true professionals who are good at what they do spamming Facebook groups to get clients? 

Then, can you share that how to get your gig ranking if we do not share it on social media platforms?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, harrianamartin said:

Hi my name is Harriana Martin and this is how I gain alot of traffic for these gigs down below.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/AdL6PB

https://www.fiverr.com/share/67KWPr

Tip 1 : Join Facebook Groups in your niche

Tip 2 : Share your links on as many social media platforms as possible

Tip 3: Create custom orders and share them on each platforms.

Hope these tips help you gain a lot of traffic for your gigs.

Tip 1: Joining an FB group doesn't guarantee the right to share a link within that group. In fact, a lot of the groups have strict rules about link sharing and some explicitly advise against any and all links directing to Fiverr. Sharing Fiverr links will either get you a warning in the group or kicked out. If you're in a group that vets links before allowing them to be posted, then it's certain that those links won't get shared.

Tip 2: This needs clarification as the first thing many do after seeing this is go link-share crazy. I can't tell you the number of times I've seen sellers share their gig links under random posts. I can even remember those fiverr blog post features about teaming up with other companies only to see that majority of the responses to those companies' recent posts were Fiverr gig links.

Tip 3: See response to Tip 2.

I can understand you mean well; however, there are a lot of social media platform participants that don't take kindly to seeing fiverr links anywhere. It has gotten so bad, that these participants will go after any and everyone with a fiverr link on their personal profile (this includes those that don't share their links in posts).

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...