To Improve your sell, Always keep in mind that Buyer always want a good quality work. So, You have to Develop your skill and deliver best quality work to satisfy buyer/clients. also have another benifites to Sitisfy buyer is Repeated work. if Buyer satisfied of your work then 90% chance to repeat for hire you.

So, You have to provide best Quality Service to Improve your sell.

Best Of Luck👍

• Like 15

2 hours ago, diponkarkabir said:

To Improve your sell, Always keep in mind that Buyer always want a good quality work. So, You have to Develop your skill and deliver best quality work to satisfy buyer/clients. also have another benifites to Sitisfy buyer is Repeated work. if Buyer satisfied of your work then 90% chance to repeat for hire you.

So, You have to provide best Quality Service to Improve your sell.

Best Of Luck👍

Thank you very much.

• Like 3

I'm a new seller but what i think is most important whatever skill you have make a practice portfolio with it and upload it on portfolio site 

Second start by low paying jobs as you will gather reviews and experience you will start getting big jobs as well

Third be specific as a 3d artist i know what i have to bid on but if i bid on order which i don't understand ultimately it will create problem i might loose that job and that would impact my profile negatively so i usually bid on those jobs which i can do and i usually stay away from those jobs which i don't understand or I'm not at that level

Final: Take risks and never shy in your bid 

• Like 3

And also you can improve your English too.

The Skills of your craft should be respected before your language skills. But unfortunately a buyer will be hesitant to order you...(That's how it goes 🌚)

Even here it should be  "Improve Your Sales"

• Like 3
  • Haha 1