Why i'm getting only forum badges not fiverr?

1 hour ago, sparkledesigner said:

doesn't fiverr like me at all? 

Have you completed the requirements for level one (or two?) They both need several orders to be completed and I believe an x amount of $ to be earned as well. Just because you are posting on the forum - a separate website - Fiverr won't go 'oooh this person is hardworking I'll level them up even though they haven't completed the requirements!)

Fiverr doesn't care about what you do on the forum. 

(If you have completed them, it's usually the 15th that people are evaluated) 

• Like 2
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sparkledesigner said:

can you tell me why br is not showing in my profile?

You got to level 7 on the forum and I saw you liking and commenting on the topics that discuss buyer requests and why they are not showing. Didn’t you read the information in those topics? 😉 

No Level sellers see limited amount of buyer requests. When you will reach level 1 you will see more buyer requests 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, katakatica said:

Have you completed the requirements for level one (or two?) They both need several orders to be completed and I believe an x amount of $ to be earned as well. Just because you are posting on the forum - a separate website - Fiverr won't go 'oooh this person is hardworking id card I'll level them up even though they haven't completed the requirements!)

Fiverr doesn't care about what you do on the forum. 

(If you have completed them, it's usually the 15th that people are evaluated) 

I guess because Levels now keep on changing every month so to make sure no on misuses it!

• Like 3