How to improve my gig?

sparkledesigner

Hi there, i entered fiverr on few month ago just completed one order without review! 
got some knocks at the first 2 month! but recently not getting any kinda knock or order! and that's why the question is rising about my freelancing career on fiverr!

will you help my to get rid of that situation? what steps can i follow or should i follow?

6 hours ago, sparkledesigner said:

but recently not getting any kinda knock or order!

Suggest you use the word "contact" instead of "knock" as that will come across as more professional.

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Read this: 

Here is the updated link for the above topic: https://community.fiverr.com/forums/forum/16-tips-for-sellers/

On 8/20/2021 at 10:33 AM, newsmike said:

What have you done to research your competitors and make you offering superior to theirs? 

probably i have done the research and offered superior to theirs but i did not sent buyer request and don't do gig marketing cause it seem useless to me... -_-

On 8/20/2021 at 8:39 AM, lloydsolutions said:

Suggest you use the word "contact" instead of "knock" as that will come across as more professional.

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Read this: 

Here is the updated link for the above topic: https://community.fiverr.com/forums/forum/16-tips-for-sellers/

Thanks! i will try to follow!

On 8/20/2021 at 10:43 AM, sparkledesigner said:

probably i have done the research and offered superior to theirs but i did not sent buyer request and don't do gig marketing cause it seem useless to me... -_-

Yeah but the truth is you offer nothing special. In fact you are selling the exact same templates the other 5 million Bangladeshi sellers use...You have all come from the same fast track course

And I will tell you why

Its because none of you have the first clue about web design you all just install the exact same templates and drag and drop photos and text while claiming to be experts.

How many buyers do you think want to advertise their business on a $5 website

Sorry to be harsh mate but its saturated with you all at the moment this is why you are all fighting for sales

On 8/20/2021 at 11:10 AM, drasnia said:

Yeah but the truth is you offer nothing special. In fact you are selling the exact same templates the other 5 million Bangladeshi sellers use...You have all come from the same fast track course

And I will tell you why

Its because none of you have the first clue about web design you all just install the exact same templates and drag and drop photos and text while claiming to be experts.

How many buyers do you think want to advertise their business on a $5 website

definitely, you are not wrong!
but there are other issue behind that scene!  

On 8/20/2021 at 1:29 PM, drasnia said:

Sorry to be harsh mate but its saturated with you all at the moment this is why you are all fighting for sales

actually you encourage me mate... ❤️ 

yes I understand why its happening I really do.. And no doubt if I lived in Bangladesh I would be doing the same 

But you are better putting your efforts into a unique gig and offering unique services unfortunately Bangladeshi web design and digital marketing is saturated at the moment

2 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Well, congrats! 
But just in case: badges on the forum just for a gamification and to make it fun environment, nothing more 

actually i got 5/6 knock! but i converted only one to order! and the buyer was a newbie that's why he didn't give me any feedback! 

and now i don't get any knock! let alone any order! what should i do?

18 minutes ago, sparkledesigner said:

actually i got 5/6 knock! but i converted only one to order! and the buyer was a newbie that's why he didn't give me any feedback! 

and now i don't get any knock! let alone any order! what should i do?

I just visited your profile and I think you can think of pricing of your each gig.

When a client think of a project in this sector, they usually think of higher budget than yours.

So when they see it's cheap, they feel confused with the actually quality and skills.
Also, you can get some more ideas in this thread.

5 minutes ago, seven_sign said:

I just visited your profile and I think you can think of pricing of your each gig.

When a client think of a project in this sector, they usually think of higher budget than yours.

So when they see it's cheap, they feel confused with the actually quality and skills.

I also think so! but actually there are tons of myth about this gig pricing! that's why actually we are in confusion!!!! but maybe your idea is very much rich! i will do so!

14 minutes ago, seven_sign said:

can you suggest a standard gig price for a WordPress website?

i would be thankful to you!

Just now, sparkledesigner said:

can you suggest a standard gig price for a WordPress website?

i would be thankful to you!

It's all related to your skill, quality, and targeted audience level actually.

They way you work, you can do custom work (without any template?) or you relay only wp templates demos only?

if you target to work with the audience/buyers whose minimum budget is $50/$100/$200/$500 and you have that skill, go for a minimum pricing of $50/$100/$200/$500

If I tell you, I will sell iPhone 12 with $100, How much confused you will be? How afraid you will be to buy that with $100?
How many negative thoughts will arise in your mind? What will be the final result?

If you don't buy then what will be the main reason? Price or the confusion?

I write this example as I don't think for this service $10 could be a starting price.

13 minutes ago, seven_sign said:

It's all related to your skill, quality, and targeted audience level actually.

They way you work, you can do custom work (without any template?) or you relay only wp templates demos only?

if you target to work with the audience/buyers whose minimum budget is $50/$100/$200/$500 and you have that skill, go for a minimum pricing of $50/$100/$200/$500

If I tell you, I will sell iPhone 12 with $100, How much confused you will be? How afraid you will be to buy that with $100?
How many negative thoughts will arise in your mind? What will be the final result?

If you don't buy then what will be the main reason? Price or the confusion?

I write this example as I don't think for this service $10 could be a starting price.

yeah bro i can add custom work without demos only!
i also don't like the pricing like $5 or !10 $!

your example is very much realistic! that's a nice advice for me! brother.

i will make my basic price to $50 standard to $100 and premium to $200.

52 minutes ago, sparkledesigner said:

I had a gig in first page after completing one order! but unfortunately the buyer didn't give me any review! my question is if i got another order and get a good review can my gig come to first page?

Ranking follows so many metrics.

One of the most important metrics is order completion successfully. Also, private feedback, reviews as well.

But never ask for reviews to any buyers. If fiverr gets you to ask reviews, you will get warnings.

Also do not exchange or take reviews in a tricky way from outsider. If fiverr gets you, you will be suspended.

Respond to buyer request efficiently, and have patience.

5 hours ago, sparkledesigner said:

my question is if i got another order and get a good review can my gig come to first page?

Even if we are to base the idea of ranking on the number of reviews. There are so many other sellers that have tens to hundreds more reviews........ Will they go on the second page to accommodate so yours goes on the first page? 🤷‍♀️

2 hours ago, theratypist said:

Even if we are to base the idea of ranking on the number of reviews. There are so many other sellers that have tens to hundreds more reviews........ Will they go on the second page to accommodate so yours goes on the first page? 🤷‍♀️

actually, sometimes we see only one review's gig showing on the first page that's why im asking for that! 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived