Thoughts on new Payoneer Fees

shihabmahmud620

59 minutes ago, olyasr said:

But it's only 3 dollars.

Also, you can get Fiverr revenue card.

But honestly, Payoneer is perfect, and 3 dollars is a cup of coffee - I don't see any problem to pay it. Any other commercial bank/payment system gets fee as well

Not where I live... $3 will cost my whole weeks coffee. I only get three options to withdraw, Revenue Card and Bank withdraw = Payoneer (Both are same) and Paypal which isn't available in my country. We're kind of cornered to use Payoneer's services only because fiverr won't allow us to withdraw in Bank Ac directly

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

I don't use Payoneer anymore, after they swallowed 100 bucks that went into some black whole a few years ago. Support wasn't very helpful in returning my money, either, so I decided to take the Paypal fees with a smile. But to be honest, 3 bucks isn't that much. If you do transfers less frequently, it will still be 3 bucks, even though the amount is higher, so if you want to save on fees, simply do fewer but bigger transfers. 

It's still cheaper than Paypal to Bank, but I'm gladly paying those fees to get my funds into my Revolut account right away, instead of having to wait for slow bank transfers. 

• Like 9

13 hours ago, smashradio said:

I don't use Payoneer anymore, after they swallowed 100 bucks that went into some black whole a few years ago. Support wasn't very helpful in returning my money, either, so I decided to take the Paypal fees with a smile. But to be honest, 3 bucks isn't that much. If you do transfers less frequently, it will still be 3 bucks, even though the amount is higher, so if you want to save on fees, simply do fewer but bigger transfers. 

It's still cheaper than Paypal to Bank, but I'm gladly paying those fees to get my funds into my Revolut account right away, instead of having to wait for slow bank transfers. 

True that Payoneer support isn't very helpful + Very unprofessional agents in their live chat

• Like 5

13 hours ago, samanimran said:

So Fiverr takes 20%, and Payoneer takes the conversion fees, the $3 is for what exactly?

The quantity of money isn't the problem, the question is the necessity and also that these prices will eventually rise. Its $3 now and it will go up, once it starts.

Direct US bank transfer for people outside US should be available in Fiverr too. Currently, I only use Payoneer only because of Fiverr it's useless otherwise

• Like 5

On 9/15/2021 at 8:03 PM, modesoflydia said:

Payonner took 10 USD off my most recent withdrawal to local bank. I’m not super happy about it but what can you do. Will switch to direct transfer if possible in the future. 

They recently added another fee on top of the one I mentioned above which is if you withdraw less than $500 the charge will be $10 and for more than $500 the usual 2% conversion fee will be applied that's all I know

• Like 5

On 9/20/2021 at 1:20 PM, shihabmahmud620 said:

Paying to Payoneer isn't charity at all. They should provide the service they get paid for. And just because they have cornered us to use their services we are paying for their unprofessional customer representatives. Recently they introduced another $10 fee if you withdraw less than $500 to local banks

Well, they actually provide services, and it's not perfect, but absolutely ok. No one will work for free. You don't work for free, why Payoneer should?

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 9/13/2021 at 3:02 PM, shihabmahmud620 said:

Not where I live... $3 will cost my whole weeks coffee. I only get three options to withdraw, Revenue Card and Bank withdraw = Payoneer (Both are same) and Paypal which isn't available in my country. We're kind of cornered to use Payoneer's services only because fiverr won't allow us to withdraw in Bank Ac directly

It seems to me you may want to increase your prices then 🙂

• Like 2