Using fiverr account from different network

hm_pranto

23 hours ago, hm_pranto said:

I am confused about one thing.

Some freelancers tell that you can't log in your fiverr account from different network. And some says that you can. 

I am really confused about that. Can anybody give me a proper information about that?

Thanks in advance🥰

Here's how it works: 

You can use your Fiverr account from multiple devices and different networks.

Imagine the catastrophe if freelancers and digital nomads couldn't log into Fiverr while on the go! It would be pure chaos! There's also no reason why this shouldn't be ok. 

What many sellers misunderstand: you are mixing having multiple accounts, with using one account from multiple places. 

Having more than one Fiverr account is not allowed

So yes, you can log in to Fiverr from anywhere, but you can't have more than one user account

I stay in hotels a lot (and I mean a lot!). I use Fiverr from hotels, airports, in the car, on the go using the app, and at home. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 11
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Here's how it works: 

You can use your Fiverr account from multiple devices and different networks.

Imagine the catastrophe if freelancers and digital nomads couldn't log into Fiverr while on the go! It would be pure chaos! There's also no reason why this shouldn't be ok. 

What many sellers misunderstand: you are mixing having multiple accounts, with using one account from multiple places. 

Having more than one Fiverr account is not allowed

So yes, you can log in to Fiverr from anywhere, but you can't have more than one user account

I stay in hotels a lot (and I mean a lot!). I use Fiverr from hotels, airports, in the car, on the go using the app, and at home. 

Thanks a lot. It is clear to me now🥰

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Fiver is not restricted to ip actually.
According to Fiverr TOS a person can hold maximum 2 accounts where 1. is general account (buyer/seller) and another is fiverr business account (mostly buyer)

Now fiverr security system detect the device actually.

You can login with different network/ips as needed. It will not cause an issue.

But if multiple ids logged in under 1 device and mostly same services, then fiverr screening detect it as violation generally with a theory that same person using multiple accounts.

If both accounts are verified then also there is a risk to be detected as a violation as screening system.

So network/ips are not an issue.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, hm_pranto said:

are you sure?

It's false information. 

Look at the profiles of these people spreading that type of information. One review. No reviews. No level. No success. New profiles. 

You should always make sure that the advice you get on the forum comes from people with actual experience on Fiverr. 

Of course you can use more than one device or log on to Fiverr from different places. It's a digital platform! Many sellers on the platform travel a lot, including myself, and we use Fiverr from our phones, laptops, hotels, airports and of course, our home computers. 

The whole gig economy is largely based around digital nomads who wants to be free of a 9-5 job at some boring office. We want to travel and work from anywhere, be it the coffee shop on the corner, or the beach in Bahamas.

Always check if the advice you get comes from experienced sellers. I'm a Top Rated Seller, and I've been on Fiverr since 2014. @theratypist is a level 2 seller and have been here since 2015. 

@akibzabed911 has 0 reviews and has been here since march 2021. @mahdi_hussain has 1 review and has been here since July 2021. And so on and so forth. I'm sure they are just trying to help, but when people with little to no experience on the platform tries to answer questions, you'll often get the wrong answer, or they might misunderstand the question. 

• Like 8
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, theratypist said:

Bad advice, if you lose your phone or if your computer breaks down, your account will also go down with it..

Right. But in that case we can change devices. There is no problem. But we can't change our devices regularly. We can change network easily. But changing network everyday is not good for account. Sometimes is ok from my opinion.

6 minutes ago, ahsan457 said:

I'm gonna be a level two seller on this evaluation. Didn't thought that these new people are so dumb or they think fiverr is dumb. 😂😂

While I don't support calling other people "dumb" (I prefer the softer term, "less gifted") there are a lot of misunderstandings and false information on the forum. That's why it's so important to make sure the advice you get are from actual successfull sellers, before you act on anything. And even then, it's your responsibility to fact check the information by crosschecking with other sources. If you don't, you risk doing something that can make you look... less gifted. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, smashradio said:

While I don't support calling other people "dumb" (I prefer the softer term, "less gifted") there are a lot of misunderstandings and false information on the forum. That's why it's so important to make sure the advice you get are from actual successfull sellers, before you act on anything. And even then, it's your responsibility to fact check the information by crosschecking with other sources. If you don't, you risk doing something that can make you look... less gifted. 

I have learned a lot from @smashradio Your communication skill impressed me. May Allah bless you. Lots of love❤️