Amount clearance time is a lot

Hi Team,

Firstly thank for such an amazing platform where we can display our skills and earn good amount of money.

Now coming to main point , the amount clearance time is too much it should not more than 3 days once order delivery is confirmed from client, so this is my suggestion to have a look into it and try to minimise the clearance time.

Regards

Mushtaq

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2021 at 4:02 PM, mushtaqnaikoo said:

the amount clearance time is too much 

No, it's not. In most business transactions, it's normal to have a NET date of 15 or 30 days. Some even operate with a 90 (!) day NET date. 

As a freelancer, you must plan to have a steady revenue stream at all times, while making sure you always have money flowing in. If you spend your earnings now, you have nothing tomorrow. Save them until you have enough for three weeks. Then you can start spending as normal, and in two weeks time, you'll have more. 

Being responsible with your money is essential as a freelancer. 

14 days isn't "too much". You just have to take responsibility and plan for these things. The money "pending clearance" in my account isn't money I need now. Not next week. Or two weeks, even. It's money I plan to spend in a month or two! 

Have a buffer. ;) 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 1
  • Up 2