Can't find the skills tests anywhere

siciliandragon

Question

I've followed the exact instructions:

1. After having logged in, click your Profile Image > Profile.
  2. On your profile page, click Take a Test as seen on the left panel.
  3. From the category drop-down list, select the skill test you would like to take.
    Note: The search option can also be used to find a skill test.
  4. After carefully reading the instructions, click Start Test.
    Note: Once you pass a test, relevant skills related to the test you took will be marked as verified (with a green checkmark).

I know I was able to access them a year ago, but now they are nowhere to be seen. The left panel has the link to "enroll" in the classes, but there is absolutely nothing about skill tests. This is quite frustrating, as I have not been able to get any explanation so far. Does it work for other people? Is it missing on the site, or is it a problem on my end?

• Like 27
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

13 answers to this question

Yes. When my gig became active/published, I could proceed to test in any other subject available. You don't have to create additional gigs to gain access to tests in the rest of the subjects. But you do have to be active/published for something. The option to test reappeared in the profile menu once I did this. 

Edited by genilane
  • Like 13

I already given my Fiverr Basic English Test during publishing a GIG ( I had to give the test otherwise I couldn't publish my GIG ) even I got 7.2 off 10. But now I couldn't see the scores under the Tests Taken of my Fiverr profile . 

What should I do, right now? Should I give the test again?

• Like 4

On 9/12/2021 at 10:38 AM, siciliandragon said:

I've followed the exact instructions:

1. After having logged in, click your Profile Image > Profile.
  2. On your profile page, click Take a Test as seen on the left panel.
  3. From the category drop-down list, select the skill test you would like to take.
    Note: The search option can also be used to find a skill test.
  4. After carefully reading the instructions, click Start Test.
    Note: Once you pass a test, relevant skills related to the test you took will be marked as verified (with a green checkmark).

I know I was able to access them a year ago, but now they are nowhere to be seen. The left panel has the link to "enroll" in the classes, but there is absolutely nothing about skill tests. This is quite frustrating, as I have not been able to get any explanation so far. Does it work for other people? Is it missing on the site, or is it a problem on my end?

9 minutes ago, creativeuzair01 said:

neither am i. 

On 1/14/2023 at 8:03 PM, malelus said:

Same issue here. 

you need to have active gig to take skill test

• Like 3