Help!!!!

riten_dewan

I don't see the buyer request lately. I don't understand if the buyer request is low these days or if there is a problem with my ID.
And for those of you who are currently working, please let me know if you can make a formal buyer request.

• Like 13

Hi riten_dewan, I cannot see any issue revolving buyer requests, but the lack you are witnessing is probably due to some lack of activity/metrics on your seller profile. Fiverr in fact does not let everyone see every buyer request. 

For example newcomers cannot see buyer requests in order to be more prompt in gaining new customers in different ways. 

On a personal note, buyer requests got me a new (REAL) buyer, and not a lowballer or a scammer only ONCE since I joined (and I have been a seller for a year and a half), so you are not losing much. 

• Like 12

If you are a seller with no levels, you can only see buyer requests for a short while. A buyer request gets removed from display once 10 offers by other sellers with no levels have been made on that request. It is a matter of making the offer first. 

• Like 4