Quick Responses

callyofficial

Question

I'm in need of tidying up my quick responses. Does anyone know if you can delete them? I can only see how to edit them, or create new ones. 

Also is there a way to arrange them? I know you can arrange them when you hit the delivery button, but this only arranges them on the delivery page and not in the inbox.

2 answers to this question

When I look at my quick responses I see a little arrow pointing down on the right of the quick response. When I click it I see 'edit/duplicate/delete'. The quick responses in your inbox also have a trash can on the far right for you to delete them.

I think arranging them is only possible on the order page, I wouldn't know if it's possible to do that in the inbox actually. At least I can't make that happen either, but I hope this helped!

20 hours ago, sabinespoems said:

When I look at my quick responses I see a little arrow pointing down on the right of the quick response. When I click it I see 'edit/duplicate/delete'. The quick responses in your inbox also have a trash can on the far right for you to delete them.

I think arranging them is only possible on the order page, I wouldn't know if it's possible to do that in the inbox actually. At least I can't make that happen either, but I hope this helped!

I've just found this! The option isn't there for me in my inbox, but it is there on the 'Deliver Completed Work' box, so I'll just go there to delete my old ones. Many thanks!

Archived