my gig is not grow impression & click

nijamuddin23

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, @nijamuddin23 

I took a quick look at your gig. I do not want to appear to be mean, but the cartoon man in your gig image is scary to me. He looks very unfriendly and uninviting. I would not click on your gig for that reason. 

Also, you have too much text in your gig image. Sellers are in a hurry. They want to know what you do in 3 or 4 bold words. They do not want to take time to read all of the content you have on your gig image and will pass it by. 

471732511_ScreenShot2021-08-30at8_13_20AM.thumb.png.4eeb409c668754109476b54b8c967626.png

8 hours ago, nijamuddin23 said:

I am NIJAM UDDIN from Bangladesh

I was a few days ago on Fiverr .I create a new gig social media marketing for Facebook business page create. please check my GIG and share your experience on my GIG.

Welcome to the Fiverr Community.
It is a little difficult to get work orders for newcomers in Fiverr Platform. The best way for newcomers is to get a job through a buyer request. You stay online longer. Send regular buyer requests. Share your gigs on social sites (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn). Gain more skills in your category.
Hopefully you will succeed in freelancing. Thanks.🥰

Useful for a new seller: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010992257-Top-10-Tips-for-New-Fiverr-Sellers?segment=seller

13 hours ago, nijamuddin23 said:

I am NIJAM UDDIN from Bangladesh

I was a few days ago on Fiverr .I create a new gig social media marketing for Facebook business page create. please check my GIG and share your experience on my GIG.

https://www.fiverr.com/nijamuddin23/do-your-facebook-business-page-creation-fb-fan-page-setup

Please share your topics under "My Fiverr gig" or "Improve my gig" category. This is new user introduction category.

I checked out your gig. You need to optimize your gig, don't be afraid to use highlight feature for text, bold and other tools to make your copy stand out. This also contributes to keyword ranking so be sure to include keywords. I recommend doing some market research on competitors of higher levels to see how their copy is working for them.

To further add, make sure to download the Fiverr app and try to keep it open in your phone in the background so that it appears you are always online. This has helped me significantly.

There are many factors at play but I learned the hard way when it comes to response time. Respond as fast as you can within 1 hour (to first enquiry - all others do not matter as much) and make sure to ask questions so that potential clients know that you are invested in their project.

I can tell you now that if your direct competitors are selling similar services with similar prices and you respond first, and have better customer service it increases your chance of getting the job by over 70% in most cases.

Hope that helps!

Archived