Profile Picture is not showing properly!

rifat_newaz1998

1 minute ago, rifat_newaz1998 said:

I checked my profile from incognito, it looks perfect! But when I check as logged-in user. It's showing broken 😞

Awww. I think Fiverr just doesn't like you anymore. Or maybe you are a vampire and you can't see your own reflection??

Okay ignore my silliness. Since it looks fine to everyone else I would reset whatever device you're using to look at it, then see if it's fixed. You could clear your cache, that might help. And if that doesn't work, you could try re-uploading it or contacting customer service, but personally I'd just wait a day. Can you see other people's pictures?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, rachelbostwick said:

Awww. I think Fiverr just doesn't like you anymore. Or maybe you are a vampire and you can't see your own reflection??

Okay ignore my silliness. Since it looks fine to everyone else I would reset whatever device you're using to look at it, then see if it's fixed. You could clear your cache, that might help. And if that doesn't work, you could try re-uploading it or contacting customer service, but personally I'd just wait a day. Can you see other people's pictures?

Thank you! Let me try to clear the cache ❤️