Hi, there 
I hope all is going very well now. I'm a photoshop editor(background removal expert). During the last 5 months, I have lost my gig's ranks. I haven't got any new orders from the new clients. Already I have promoted my gig on Fiverr but it's doesn't work. I have done already 529 orders with 5* reviews.

How can I increase my sales on Fiverr and get again the new client's order??

1 minute ago, lemonislam57 said:

Hi, there 
I hope all is going very well now. I'm a photoshop editor(background removal expert). During the last 5 months, I have lost my gig's ranks. I haven't got any new orders from the new clients. Already I have promoted my gig on Fiverr but it's doesn't work. I have done already 529 orders with 5* reviews.

How can I increase my sales on Fiverr and get again the new client's order??

There are thousands of new sellers on the platform, so competition has increased a lot in several of the biggest verticals on Fiverr. 

Gigs are rotated on a regular basis to allow new sellers some visibility. 

Things you can try: 

• Update your gig description, pricing, gig images and so on
  • Get a professional gig video made, perhaps with some cool way of showing how you do your magic when editing photos (before and after shots with some nice transitions and a cool voice over or music bed, perhaps? 
  • Make sure your gig is optimized for search (I have a guide on this here: 
  • Spend the extra time you have to learn new skills you can offer on Fiverr, or improve what you already do so you can offer even higher quality to your buyers. 

Best of luck! :) 

3 minutes ago, smashradio said:

There are thousands of new sellers on the platform, so competition has increased a lot in several of the biggest verticals on Fiverr. 

Gigs are rotated on a regular basis to allow new sellers some visibility. 

Things you can try: 

• Update your gig description, pricing, gig images and so on
  • Get a professional gig video made, perhaps with some cool way of showing how you do your magic when editing photos (before and after shots with some nice transitions and a cool voice over or music bed, perhaps? 
  • Make sure your gig is optimized for search (I have a guide on this here: 
  • Spend the extra time you have to learn new skills you can offer on Fiverr, or improve what you already do so you can offer even higher quality to your buyers. 

Best of luck! 🙂

Thank you so much for your kind information.

Archived