How to Improve my gig as a new Saller

mdomarfaruk1991

Hello!! I'm very glade to working in a Fiverr marketplace. I'm a new seller here. I always try to know Fiverr rules and follow the community guidelines. I want to develop my experience by working here. May I've the some guidelines for developing my skills as a new seller. I'm new in this market place. So, How can I improve my gig to create more attractive? 

Thank you. 

Kind Regards

Md Omar Faruk

34 minutes ago, mdomarfaruk1991 said:

Hello!! I'm very glade to working in a Fiverr marketplace. I'm a new seller here. I always try to know Fiverr rules and follow the community guidelines. I want to develop my experience by working here. May I've the some guidelines for developing my skills as a new seller. I'm new in this market place. So, How can I improve my gig to create more attractive? 

Thank you. 

Kind Regards

Md Omar Faruk

Here are some tips you could start with, but I suggest that you search the forum for tips and advice, because it's a deep well of knowledge. You need only look for it. :) 

8 hours ago, mdomarfaruk1991 said:

Thank you. 

Kind Regards

Md Omar Faruk

follow this:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/234149-new-sellers-the-true-way-to-success/

Archived