Question

uiuxtanim

Question

3 answers to this question

On 9/11/2021 at 4:58 PM, uiuxtanim said:

Are there less traffics on fiverr site these day? Does anyone has any idea about that? It seems the number of buyers is not like last month. Looking forward to hearing your answers. 

This depends entirely on your niche. If there's a lot of competition in your niche, or a lot of seasonal demand for your services, you could expect slower periods throughout the year. My august was incredible. September has been fewer new buyers, but a lot of regular buyers have kept coming back, so my revenue is pretty stable (if you don't count august, which was a recordbreaking month). So yes, I've noticed a dip in orders lately, too, but this doesn't have to mean anything. 

Probably, people have been coming back to work after summer, and it's normal to see a slowdown around this time for many niches. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 1
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, smashradio said:

This depends entirely on your niche. If there's a lot of competition in your niche, or a lot of seasonal demand for your services, you could expect slower periods throughout the year. My august was increadibly. September has been fewer new buyers, but a lot of regular buyers have kept coming back, so my revenue is pretty stable (if you don't count august, which was a recordbreaking month). So yes, I've noticed a dip in orders lately, too, but this doesn't have to mean anything. 

Probably, people have been coming back to work after summer, and it's normal to see a slowdown around this time for many niches. 

Yeah, I agree with you. I have faced the exact same situation with my business too. The August was nice, but at the very beginning of September it was a little bit off. But for the last 2 days seems to be like it was in the previous on August. Anyways, thanks for your answer! 🙂

4 minutes ago, uiuxtanim said:

Yeah, I agree with you. I have faced the exact same situation with my business too. The August was nice, but at the very beginning of September it was a little bit off. But for the last 2 days seems to be like it was in the previous on August. Anyways, thanks for your answer! 🙂

Yeah the last couple of days has been good. 

• Like 1