Unusual Gig Impressions

coder71

Hello.

Usually I get 2K+ daily impressions in my best selling gig. But Suddenly i got 7K+ gig impressions in a single day, which is a really unusual impression in terms of clicks on that day. And now my gig impression is decreasing day by day.

Anyone had this experience?

Maybe it's Fiverr gig rotation. Or, I had similar experience when one "Expert in all professions" showed my profile in his youtube video - of course my impressions changed, but at the same time I started to get hundreds of messages from different people who asked me to guide them or to give them a job😆

On 9/11/2021 at 12:18 PM, coder71 said:

Hello.

Usually I get 2K+ daily impressions in my best selling gig. But Suddenly i got 7K+ gig impressions in a single day, which is a really unusual impression in terms of clicks on that day. And now my gig impression is decreasing day by day.

Anyone had this experience?

It sounds like the regular gig rotation in action. Gigs are rotated on a regular basis on Fiverr, to allow everyone who deseves it some visibility. You might have experienced some sort of boost due to any number of factors. Impressions aren't a stable thing, and you should expect them to go up and down, depending on things like gig rotation, sales, other stats, feedback/hidden feedback, seller level and demand in your niche. 

9 hours ago, smashradio said:

It sounds like the regular gig rotation in action. Gigs are rotated on a regular basis on Fiverr, to allow everyone who deseves it some visibility. You might have experienced some sort of boost due to any number of factors. Impressions aren't a stable thing, and you should expect them to go up and down, depending on things like gig rotation, sales, other stats, feedback/hidden feedback, seller level and demand in your niche. 

Thanks for your clarification.

On 9/11/2021 at 8:17 PM, olyasr said:

Maybe it's Fiverr gig rotation. Or, I had similar experience when one "Expert in all professions" showed my profile in his youtube video - of course my impressions changed, but at the same time I started to get hundreds of messages from different people who asked me to guide them or to give them a job😆

Thanks for clarification.

And you can start an online training center 🙂

Archived