10 Killer Fiverr Tips and Tricks for 2021

On 9/13/2021 at 3:46 AM, olyasr said:

Stay onlinw 24 hours is not enough - you have to stay online at least 48 hours per day, we already talked about it million times.

At least 48 hours per day.

Actually, it's the truth.  If you want to take time off from Fiverr, you will be penalized for it.  Sad, but the unfortunate reality of working on this platform.  There is little to no support or concern for sellers, and none whatsoever for sellers who need to take a break from extreme workloads.  Unless someone knows a way around this?  Every time I've used the "vacation mode" feature, my visibility and new orders plummets.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, turtlerollsadub said:

Unless someone knows a way around this?  Every time I've used the "vacation mode" feature, my visibility and new orders plummets.

I spend at least half my time in vacation mode. It takes a day or two to cycle back into rotation, but my orders come back pretty quickly. It may help that I usually turn vacation mode back on a few days before I really expect to want or need any work. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, rachelbostwick said:

I spend at least half my time in vacation mode. It takes a day or two to cycle back into rotation, but my orders come back pretty quickly. It may help that I usually turn vacation mode back on a few days before I really expect to want or need any work. 

Good tip!  Thank you!

• Like 5