Fiverr unfairly disabled my account. The Gig images used are mine and not copied from the Internet.

serchboogie

Hi everyone.

It is extremely frustrating not being given the opportunity to appeal and demonstrate that the work samples shown in my Gig are mine and not downloaded images from the internet or copyrighted material.

I created a Gig about "Interior and Exterior Renders", I attached the images I used on that Gig, as work examples. Upon further examination, I realized that maybe my mistake was to use images that are not quite related to the Gig's description, I used that cartoony Christmas village and those Day of the Dead Sugar and Chocolate Skulls. My intention was to not to be generic, and show my most creative work but, it makes total sense that these images can be considered not appropriate to describe what I was offering, except for the last one, that's an actual Architectural rendering. 

I think this is a problem with the Bots Fiverr use to verify the images we upload, and I guess the problematic image was the Sugar Skulls, the color, lighting and background are extremely generic and can definitely resemble this image.

High Contrast Image Sugar Skulls Used Stock Photo (Edit Now) 1205633320 (shutterstock.com)

As you can see they are very similar, because I took inspiration from those stock photos, and the bot probably mistook my image as an image from the internet. I have the Blender files to demonstrate that that image is mine, is my original creation. The same can be said for the Christmas Town render, I mean, there are tons of images of Christmas Towns all over the internet. I also have the files to demonstrate that that model is mine. These Renders actually belong to 3D models I sell on dedicated websites and that also serves as proof that this is my work, they were made and uploaded to those websites last year. 

I hope someone from the Fiverr team can read this and give me the opportunity to contact support, because this is clearly a mistake, just let an actual human review this case. 

TestRender2.png

Sugar_Skulls.png

MuseumThumbnail.png

40 minutes ago, serchboogie said:

I hope someone from the Fiverr team can read this and give me the opportunity to contact support, because this is clearly a mistake, just let an actual human review this case. 

You should try reaching out to them https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new or support@fiverr.com

The forum is filled mostly of buyers and sellers. Customer Support doesn't go over the posts here. Hehe! I hope you get that sorted. 

41 minutes ago, serchboogie said:

I think this is a problem with the Bots Fiverr use to verify the images we upload, and I guess the problematic image was the Sugar Skulls, the color, lighting and background are extremely generic and can definitely resemble this image

Yes there have been several cases that come up due to bots and AI detection.

7 hours ago, serchboogie said:

These Renders actually belong to 3D models I sell on dedicated websites and that also serves as proof that this is my work, they were made and uploaded to those websites last year. 

That's probably where the bot found the existing images - ie. the same rendering of the Christmas village is on the 3d site. That's probably why they got flagged because it found the existing image(s) or almost the same ones already on the web.

Like has been said, contacting support about it with proof will help. What you could do in future for new gigs is to create new images eg. for the village scene you could have rendered it from a different angle and with other things added so that didn't match any image that already exists on the web (or you could create a brand new scene). Even though you own the rights to the original that should prevent the Fiverr bot from flagging it and save having to go to support with proof.

Archived