Fiverr Gig Paid promotion on facebook

enzamin_design

Question

11 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, enzamin_design said:

I want to promote through Facebook

The TOS only specifically prohibits Google Ad Words for promotion. You can use Facebook, but I have not seen folks here who have said that it paid off. But you can do it. I would suggest "promoted gigs" here on Fiverr.

• Like 27
  • Congrats! 3

22 hours ago, newsmike said:

The TOS only specifically prohibits Google Ad Words for promotion. You can use Facebook, but I have not seen folks here who have said that it paid off. But you can do it. I would suggest "promoted gigs" here on Fiverr.

Thank you very much, but I don't have the promotion option on my Fiverr account.

• Like 20
  • Congrats! 2

Marketing on Facebook can be great, but it can also end up costing you a lot of money while giving very little in return. If you do it right, it could pay off. 

I'd suggest making a landing page. Don't mention your name or contact information, but have some professional writer help you make great sales copy for the site, and a web designer to help you set up everything. Make sure everything is very professional, otherwise you'll be throwing money out the window. 

That landing page should have only one job: get your target audience to visit your Fiverr gig. 

Don't try to link directly from Facebook to your gig, because Facebook often takes down those ads. So have that professional landing page, and use that to market your gig. Then market the landing page on Facebook. 

PS. Since you clearly don't know anything about Facebook marketing, i'd suggest hiring a professional to set up your campaigns as well. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 31
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, smashradio said:

Marketing on Facebook can be great, but it can also end up costing you a lot of money while giving very little in return. If you do it right, it could pay off. 

I'd suggest making a landing page. Don't mention your name or contact information, but have some professional writer help you make great sales copy for the site, and a web designer to help you set up everything. Make sure everything is very professional, otherwise you'll be throwing money out the window. 

That landing page should have only one job: get your target audience to visit your Fiverr gig. 

Don't try to link directly from Facebook to your gig, because Facebook often takes down those ads. So have that professional landing page, and use that to market your gig. Then market the landing page on Facebook. 

PS. Since you clearly don't know anything about Facebook marketing, i'd suggest hiring a professional to set up your campaigns as well. 

Thank you so much for great suggestion 

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, smashradio said:

Thank you very much, you have explained the subject in a very nice way and I think your instruction will be an effective one.

• Like 18
  • Congrats! 2
  • Thanks 1