Best & Memorable Moments in Fiverr

growhubpro

Around one year ago one customer goes straight to my gig and makes an order. 

Me: "Hi there, would you be so kind to send the requirements so I can start working on your order?"

Their answer was to make another order and vanish in the mist.

Forever. 

Ever since I have been writing them from time to time asking for the legendary requirements but they have not been online since that infamous day. 

I wonder if they simply did not want to learn how the platform worked and flee or if they have been kidnapped immediately after purchasing.

In case you are wondering yes, those two orders are still active but not in progress.

I know I could have them cancelled but I am so used to them now that I would miss those two ❤️

6 minutes ago, samus_x said:

I know I could have them cancelled but I am so used to them now that I would miss those two ❤️

Okay but that really made me snort-laugh out loud 😆

As for me, I've had amazing things like a customer sending me a huge stack of all the books I designed for her. A customer writing a chapter about my work in his book. A $500 tip for a $300 order. Customers who have become friends. Less concrete things like learning to think of myself as a competent professional. Learning entire new skills. Being able to make my own bill payments when my husband got sick and couldn't work anymore. 

The few negative experiences I've had aren't even worth writing about in comparison.

19 hours ago, samus_x said:

I think a lot of sellers have old abandoned orders from years ago that just sit there. Why take the metrics hit by cancelling. I just ignore them. 

1 minute ago, newsmike said:

I think a lot of sellers have old abandoned orders from years ago that just sit there. Why take the metrics hit by cancelling. I just ignore them. 

On one hand I am surely not getting them canceled for performance purposes, but on the other hand, even if the great-grand-master of Fiverr himself would come down from their HQ telling me I can cancel them without having my metrics affected, I would not cancel them.

They are kind of a mascot to me now (also, the name of the buyer, who I shall not name here, is quite funny so that makes those orders even more perfect as mascots) 😏 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/11/2021 at 2:47 AM, samus_x said:

Around one year ago one customer goes straight to my gig and makes an order. 

Me: "Hi there, would you be so kind to send the requirements so I can start working on your order?"

Their answer was to make another order and vanish in the mist.

Forever. 

Ever since I have been writing them from time to time asking for the legendary requirements but they have not been online since that infamous day. 

I wonder if they simply did not want to learn how the platform worked and flee or if they have been kidnapped immediately after purchasing.

In case you are wondering yes, those two orders are still active but not in progress.

Great Moment Man❤️

Archived