How do I get more order?

sw_united_graph

Hello sw_united_graph Try to read carefully buyers text . Below are some tips to help make your offer stand out from the rest.

• Take time to carefully review the buyer’s request. Buyers will often spend time describing the service they need in detail, and some may even attach a file for reference.
  • Personalize your offer and include a detailed description. This is a good place to let them know who you are and how you can do the job.
  • When describing your offer, address all relevant information the buyer included in their initial request.
  • Include only Gig Extras that actually answer the buyer’s needs.
  • Set a reasonable price and delivery time for the service requested.
  • Avoid contacting a buyer directly via inbox message. Buyers may view this as spam, and if reported, it will affect your communication flexibility.
  • This is not a promotional tool. Only share your Gig if it is relevant to a specific Buyer Request.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello sw_united_graph Try to read carefully buyers text . Below are some tips to help make your offer stand out from the rest.

• Take time to carefully review the buyer’s request. Buyers will often spend time describing the service they need in detail, and some may even attach a file for reference.
  • Personalize your offer and include a detailed description. This is a good place to let them know who you are and how you can do the job.
  • When describing your offer, address all relevant information the buyer included in their initial request.
  • Include only Gig Extras that actually answer the buyer’s needs.
  • Set a reasonable price and delivery time for the service requested.
  • Avoid contacting a buyer directly via inbox message. Buyers may view this as spam, and if reported, it will affect your communication flexibility.
  • This is not a promotional tool. Only share your Gig if it is relevant to a specific Buyer Request.

Thank you for advising

• 4 months later...

One thing, I noticed was gig was on my front page when I was a new seller before I got to level 1 and I got orders every day. However, after I get Level One, I can’t find my gig and I can’t get an order. But what can I do to get more orders on my gig?

• 2 weeks later...

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will do eye catching custom typography t shirt design
In the gig description:
Maybe change “100% Clint Satisfaction”
It contains a URL (shortened link) that isn’t in the list of approved URLs.

In the FAQ section:
Maybe change “our Clint’s choice.” in answer 3.
Maybe change “100% Clint Satisfaction” in answer 4.

In the profile:
In the one line bit maybe change “client satisfact”
In the skills section:
Maybe change “busniess card design”

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will do eye catching custom typography t shirt design

In the gig description:

Maybe change “100% Clint Satisfaction”

It contains a URL (shortened link) that isn’t in the list of approved URLs.

In the FAQ section:

Maybe change “our Clint’s choice.” in answer 3.

Maybe change “100% Clint Satisfaction” in answer 4.

In the profile:

In the one line bit maybe change “client satisfact”

In the skills section:

Maybe change “busniess card design”

Thank you very much!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Your gig/account has fallen short of the quality and additional metrics needed to be promoted.
Additional quality metrics vary from seller to seller and the service that they offer.
What I can recommend is that you keep doing your best, deliver quality work to your buyers, and you may meet these quality metrics in the future.
Know that this is proprietary information and I cannot share any details on what these additional quality metrics are.

I strongly suggest sharing your Gig on social media and trying to attract potential buyers. It is imperative to deliver as high of quality service as you can, that might be the most important thing, along with responding and delivering on time.

This category is for posting tips from experienced sellers. Please make sure you post topics in the right category. 

In regards to your question, there are already thousands of sellers who have asked and answered the same question in the forum. I recommend that you search the forum for guides on how to improive your gigs and Fiverr services. :) 

Archived