Anyone have issues setting up bank transfers?

that_guy_sketch

I'm fairly new to Fiverr and have accumulated a good chuck of change so far, and I want to be able to withdraw it. BUT the system wouldn't allow me to. Ill click the type of deposit link, Ill get the email, and when I click the link in the email, it just takes me to the home page. I tried contacting support (Still OPEN) and it's been almost a month. Has anyone else had this issue? If so, have you found a fix?  

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, that_guy_sketch said:

I'm fairly new to Fiverr and have accumulated a good chuck of change so far, and I want to be able to withdraw it. BUT the system wouldn't allow me to. Ill click the type of deposit link, Ill get the email, and when I click the link in the email, it just takes me to the home page. I tried contacting support (Still OPEN) and it's been almost a month. Has anyone else had this issue? If so, have you found a fix?  

Support normally answers in 24-48 hours. So I suggest that you try contacting support again. Your ticket might have dissapeared or been forgotten. Only support can help you with this one, I'm afraid :) 

• Like 9