Should i report buyer and how to report a buyer.

the_faisalkhan

First off, i know this is my own fault but i'd like some advice on this issue. 

I got message from a buyer who i had to help host a mevn app on aws lightsail. He sent me a discord link for screenshare, i was hesitant if i can do this or not so i didnt create an order yet, it took a long time but the task was done, we decided to talk the next day but he has stopped replying to my messages on discord or fiverr. what should i do now. 

I have proof of all the discussion on both platforms.

The reason i was hesitant to place an order was because a buyer cancelled an order for the first time and so my account went from level 1 to 0, and now instead of 40, 50 buyer requests i barely see 1- 4 buyer requests. 

What should i do in this situation, as it's hard enough already to get back in for about 2 months after this last cancelled order, thankyou.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, the_faisalkhan said:

i was hesitant if i can do this or not so i didnt create an order yet

Not much CS can do if there is no order in place.

14 minutes ago, the_faisalkhan said:

The reason i was hesitant to place an order was because a buyer cancelled an order for the first time and so my account went from level 1 to 0

Only work if there is an order in place. It is just that you had a bad series of buyers. I hope you get better buyers soon. You should be able to discern if the buyer is trustworthy or not. If it sounds sketchy, best to avoid..

• Like 3