I delivered the order to my client , now he wants to cancel

lunar_graphics

I delivered an order to my client after making the edited version and his finalization i started the drawing. The custom drawing was exactly as he said me to draw now he says that this is not what he wanted and wants to cancel. This is a scam that he is doing. Should i contact customer support to take a look into this issue? and release my funds. The chat has all the proofs that the drawing was exactly as he wanted and now he is just making lame excuses. Kindly tell me what should i do. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, lunar_graphics said:

I delivered an order to my client after making the edited version and his finalization i started the drawing. The custom drawing was exactly as he said me to draw now he says that this is not what he wanted and wants to cancel. This is a scam that he is doing. Should i contact customer support to take a look into this issue? and release my funds. The chat has all the proofs that the drawing was exactly as he wanted and now he is just making lame excuses. Kindly tell me what should i do. 

If you did the work, then do not cancel. He is trying to scam you. Send him this:

When you joined fiverr you agreed to their terms of service (TOS) and it is very clear as to why this order is not eligible for cancellation. It states, “Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page." 

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Be persistent, I think my all time was sending this to a scammer like 7 times, before I had to threaten to report him to Trust & safety. Don't work for free. Get paid. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 9
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lunar_graphics said:

You did well on documenting everything in the chat. I do that aswell. Its benefical for you, because you can clearly prove what you have done, and its also nice for the client to see the current progress and eventually give feedback. Everybody wins.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, newsmike said:

If you did the work, then do not cancel. He is trying to scam you. Send him this:

When you joined fiverr you agreed to their terms of service (TOS) and it is very clear as to why this order is not eligible for cancellation. It states, “Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page." 

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Be persistent, I think my all time was sending this to a scammer like 7 times, before I had to threaten to report him to Trust & safety. Don't work for free. Get paid. 

Thank you so much! I will do the same. I have made the drawing with much effort and i want to get paid 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/10/2021 at 8:37 PM, newsmike said:

You don't think, if she refuse to csncel the order and accept the delivery, the buyer can leave her a very bad Review and eventually destroy her gig?

Whay do you think?

I prefer to cancel for a few bucks instead of having a risk of getting 1-star review from a scammer.