sarnait

Question

13 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, sarnait said:

I haven't done any work for 3 months I send Buyer's requests at 10 every day. The buyer leaves with a message Clients do not give any work. I don't understand the problem. please suggest to me any solution

Sorry to hear that. From the point you mentioned in your comment that buyer contacts you but doesn't give you project I sug gest you to check whether the services you are providing are as per clients requirements or not. Secondly review your prices and see if you are charging too much as compared to others in your gig category. In the last if you send portfolio to clients then also review it and prepare a strong portfolio. 

Regards

8 hours ago, httpdesignhub1 said:

Sorry to hear that. From the point you mentioned in your comment that buyer contacts you but doesn't give you project I sug gest you to check whether the services you are providing are as per clients requirements or not. Secondly review your prices and see if you are charging too much as compared to others in your gig category. In the last if you send portfolio to clients then also review it and prepare a strong portfolio. 

Regards

thank you for your good advice

9 hours ago, sarnait said:

please suggest to me any solution

Your profile says you are an "Expert digital marketer." Your gigs claim that you qualified to run ad campaigns and get results for other people. So, why can you not do that for yourself? Also, you claim to be a "certified" digital marketer. Where in Bangladesh did you earn a certification in digital marketing? 

I'm not sure why you are trying to charge people for a service which you cannot seem to do for yourself. With all the qualifications you claim to have, you should have dozens of orders in your queue.

Like has been said this is in the wrong forum section.

But if you're offering to create posts, business pages etc. I'd check the text in your gig descriptions and profile description. eg. if there's any issues with the text they may think that the posts etc. you create might have similar issues.

eg. sometimes you write the word "I" in lower case. The description in the "I will be social media manager for your business" gig says "high quilty post.". Another description says "I’m here to Fixed Your Problem If It’s Totally Disable". That should be reworded.

One gig says "24/7 support." when that's not really possible for 1 person. Sometimes there's no space after a full stop in your gig descriptions. Your profile says "I have Highly skilled in Facebook ads..." when I don't think that's grammatically correct.

Archived