Tips for new sellers

uiuxtanim

Some tips for new sellers from my real-life experience:

My father always said, "While you do something then try to do it with your extreme effort." I tried my best to follow word this in my life. And yes I got success by following my father's words. So my first tip for you is always to try to do something with your best effort. Hope this will change your life.

Now here are some tips for you to get one step closer to your success at Fiverr:

* Please never join Fiverr without any specialized skills. While you are professional in an individual area then join Fiverr because people will pay you to get professional service. So be professional first and then come to Fiverr.

* Try to publish a gig with a proper description of your service. Also, use your best work sample on your gig image. If possible try to hire an expert to create the gig image for you. Or if you are an expert then do the best for your gig image. Because buyers first impression is very necessary to sell your service. If the buyer notices your gig on Fiverr search among the other gigs then the order possibility ratio increases.

* After publishing your gig, the Fiverr algorithm needs some time ( Almost around 30 days, I am not 100% sure about the days ) to show your gig on Fiverr search. During this time, share your gigs on social media like Linked In, Instagram, Twitter. Note that share means sharing with proper description on your service on social media not spamming.

* Send offers to the buyer requests with the relevant offer with the specific need of the individual buyer request need, not copy paste. Try to send 10 offers daily. It will increase your gig's clicks and impressions.

* If you get a reply from a buyer then talk professionally. And after receiving an order provide the best service so that you can get the best rating from the buyer.

* Never share personal information with buyer.

* Read and follow Fiverr community guideline always. 

Hope your success on Fiverr. All the best!

Next, will try to share some tips about becoming a good seller on Fiverr.

Tanim Ahamed
UIUX Designer

• Like 24
  • Thanks 8

6 hours ago, uiuxtanim said:

My father always said, "While you do something then try to do it with your extreme effort." I tried my best to follow word this in my life. And yes I got success by following my father's words. So my first tip for you is always to try to do something with your best effort. Hope this will change your life.

Now here are some tips for you to get one step closer to your success at Fiverr:

* Please never join Fiverr without any specialized skills. While you are professional in an individual area then join Fiverr because people will pay you to get professional service. So be professional first and then come to Fiverr.

* Try to publish a gig with a proper description of your service. Also, use your best work sample on your gig image. If possible try to hire an expert to create the gig image for you. Or if you are an expert then do the best for your gig image. Because buyers first impression is very necessary to sell your service. If the buyer notices your gig on Fiverr search among the other gigs then the order possibility ratio increases.

* After publishing your gig, the Fiverr algorithm needs some time ( Almost around 30 days, I am not 100% sure about the days ) to show your gig on Fiverr search. During this time, share your gigs on social media like Linked In, Instagram, Twitter. Note that share means sharing with proper description on your service on social media not spamming.

* Send offers to the buyer requests with the relevant offer with the specific need of the individual buyer request need, not copy paste. Try to send 10 offers daily. It will increase your gig's clicks and impressions.

* If you get a reply from a buyer then talk professionally. And after receiving an order provide the best service so that you can get the best rating from the buyer.

Tanim Ahamed
UIUX Designer

Thanks for your information

• Like 9

On 9/10/2021 at 12:51 PM, uiuxtanim said:

Tanim Ahamed
UIUX Designer

Thank you very much. You explained short explanation how to succeed on Fiverr as a newbie. 

• Like 9

On 9/10/2021 at 12:51 PM, uiuxtanim said:

Tanim Ahamed
UIUX Designer

If you want you check my another post which is about the importance of an attractive and eye-catching gig image to get order as a new seller on Fiverr. Here it is: 

Hope this will help you a little bit. I will try to share my experiences and some tips continuously for new sellers. Because I have to face lot of troubles when I started my journey at Fiverr. So I want to share you my experiences if they can help you a little bit. Keep your eyes on my posts daily. 

• Like 4