I just recovered from Covid 19

6 minutes ago, shohagsheqder said:

One month  ago I was hospitalized for Covid 19 . I had high fever and cold. I had start breathing problem then immediately admit to hospital i was there for 25 days . Now by the Grace Of GOD I am fine.Pray for me.Hope you are all ok. 

God bless you all.. ❤️

• Like 12

1 hour ago, shohagsheqder said:

One month  ago I was hospitalized for Covid 19 . I had high fever and cold. I had start breathing problem then immediately admit to hospital i was there for 25 days . Now by the Grace Of GOD I am fine.Pray for me.Hope you are all ok. 

Take care of yourself. I wish you good health

Edited by grapixbylis
  • Like 8

On 9/10/2021 at 11:01 AM, shohagsheqder said:

Take some rest and start working on fiverr ! Good luck

• Like 7

Take care and god bless you

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

God bless you brother.