Why my buyer's request always empty ?

tendarampai

Create 6 gigs in different category. Is it possible create a gig on "OTHER"  category and check you buyer request section i hope you will get buyer request. If you want you can specially check some time for buyer request - 11:00am - 01:00pm, 06:00pm, 12:00am.

• Like 17

It will take some time to stable your gig. 

Once you published the gig don't edit it. Wait two days and then share your gigs on topic relevant platforms like Facebook graphic buyers group. But don't spam. Just wait for an another two days. Br will be appear. 

But this depends on your gig category. Try to seo your gigs. 😊 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

On 9/11/2021 at 12:29 AM, inzent said:

It will take some time to stable your gig. 

Once you published the gig don't edit it. Wait two days and then share your gigs on topic relevant platforms like Facebook graphic buyers group. But don't spam. Just wait for an another two days. Br will be appear. 

But this depends on your gig category. Try to seo your gigs. 😊 

On 9/10/2021 at 10:47 AM, shiblee696 said:

Create 6 gigs in different category. Is it possible create a gig on "OTHER"  category and check you buyer request section i hope you will get buyer request. If you want you can specially check some time for buyer request - 11:00am - 01:00pm, 06:00pm, 12:00am.

On 9/10/2021 at 10:24 AM, web_hardy said:

Upload 4-6 gigs. Then see the request coming. 11 AM -01 AM  , 05 -06, 09pm- 02am

Thank you for your tips guys 😃 , i will try it! Thank you  😊

• Like 5

On 9/10/2021 at 9:47 AM, shiblee696 said:

informative..thanks

• Like 3

On 9/10/2021 at 8:13 AM, tendarampai said:

Hi Everyone,

I'm new in Fiverr, and just done my first gig in 2 days ago.

I just wonder why my buyer request always empty ? there is no any request appear.

Should I waiting more longer ? or any advice for me ?

Thank you ^_^

If you are a new seller, you will be very active in fiverr.

And you need to respond to buyers quickly 🙂

• Like 3