A client ordered me and left. It's been 3 months.

dollyhuque

A client ordered me and left. It's been 3 months. He did not provide the necessary information to start work at the time of ordering.

For which work has not begun. Therefore, Fiverr time tracking wasn't started from Fiverr.

I texted him but did not get any reply from him. The order in my account is showing incomplete.

What can I do now?

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, dollyhuque said:

A client ordered me and left. It's been 3 months. He did not provide the necessary information to start work at the time of ordering.

For which work has not begun. Therefore, Fiverr time tracking wasn't started from Fiverr.

I texted him but did not get any reply from him. The order in my account is showing incomplete.

What can I do now?

I had this happen to me a while back. After about two weeks I was tired of the inactive order sitting in my queue, and since I was going on holiday I contacted Customer Support to cancel the order. It did not affect my stats, since the order hadn't started yet. 

I suggest you do the same, especially if it's been three months. Who knows where that buyer went. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, smashradio said:

I had this happen to me a while back. After about two weeks I was tired of the inactive order sitting in my queue, and since I was going on holiday I contacted Customer Support to cancel the order. It did not affect my stats, since the order hadn't started yet. 

I suggest you do the same, especially if it's been three months. Who knows where that buyer went. 

Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it. 

• Like 5

okay, that's a great point you are discussing with us. 😀

I notice that, if you have orders running at your gig ( long time ), no conversations with client through the order. It's getting a bad effect on Gig. 😒

It's really, bad for our supper gig. So, I don't recommend you, running order at your gig.

That's the issues! Right? 😪 ( I know, 2 points. If you have more, kindly - lets me know )

1. The conversion rate goes down.

2. Your gig lose rank

So, what are we need to do, right! 😄

1. Don't cancel the order by default ( it's down your  "order completion" rate )

2. Contact support and discuss the issues with them. they will cancel the order.

Thank you!

• Like 2