Which would be better to delete my gig or edit

10 minutes ago, salimislam440 said:

This is my profile link= www.fiverr.com/users/salimislam440

please visit my gig and I did not receive any orders.

What did you do to deserve orders? Do you have a business strategy? Have you invested in your business? 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, smashradio said:

What did you do to deserve orders? Do you have a business strategy? Have you invested in your business? 

yes, you are right catching my gig problems. Because of that, I have not received any orders. please give me your decision I will do delete or edit my gig. I want to start anew at this time. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, salimislam440 said:

yes, you are right catching my gig problems. Because of that, I have not received any orders. please give me your decision I will do delete or edit my gig. I want to start anew at this time. 

If you don't have a business strategy and the money and time it takes to invest in your business, I would not try to start a business if I were you. You need a plan, strategy, goal and the skills to implement everything before you try to open up a business. Fiverr is a business platform, and if you don't have what it takes to compete in this landscape, maybe you should reconsider being a freelancer until you do. Skills and a plan first, then you open up a business. It's about your mindset, not about your gig specifically. Don't shoot for the stars before you have testet your rocket. 

I can't make any decision for you; only you can do that. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, smashradio said:

If you don't have a business strategy and the money and time it takes to invest in your business, I would not try to start a business if I were you. You need a plan, strategy, goal and the skills to implement everything before you try to open up a business. Fiverr is a business platform, and if you don't have what it takes to compete in this landscape, maybe you should reconsider being a freelancer until you do. Skills and a plan first, then you open up a business. It's about your mindset, not about your gig specifically. Don't shoot for the stars before you have testet your rocket. 

thanks for your suggestion . this is a new experience. thank you, brother.

19 minutes ago, smashradio said:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1