.I am new member in fiverr.Kindly help me How to get a first orders and how to improve my gig impression and click

salimislam440

• 3 weeks later...

There are only 48 spots available on the first page that appears when a buyer does a search on Fiverr. Hoping to be on the first page is quite a feat to accomplish without using the promoted gigs feature. 

Most if not all of the advice above will not help you get orders.  However, @jonbaas has some advice that has earned 1140 likes for a reason. Read his post here: ⬇️

3 hours ago, deepakkumaravel said:

i need to know that by sharing my gig in social media like fb will promote my gig... ?

If you're browsing social media and see someone is seeking for a service in your category, you can immediately share your gig.

But don't share gig on every social media continuously. It's a spam.

8 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

There are only 48 spots available on the first page that appears when a buyer does a search on Fiverr. Hoping to be on the first page is quite a feat to accomplish without using the promoted gigs feature. 

Most if not all of the advice above will not help you get orders.  However, @jonbaas has some advice that has earned 1140 likes for a reason. Read his post here: ⬇️

Yes, when i was starting, i followed his advice, and still try to follow for overcoming the gap... @vickiespencer to share it here, also a great thanks to @jonbaas for his post for all new seller.. 

12 hours ago, salimislam440 said:

Welcome to all Fiverr buyers and sellers.  can you help anyone, how will rank my gig on the first page

Welcome to Fiverr Community Forum!

Helpful for gig rank:

1. USE 5 eye-catching Gig image & with offline SEO.
  2. Use 5 SEARCH TAGS in your gig (SEARCH TAGS helpful for rank your Gig)
  3. Write your service description professionally.

Good Luck to you 😍

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

This Is a common issue for all seller at Fiverr. Fiverr use an algorithom to rank a gig. And the algorithom mainly focus on Title, description and Tag. So you should make a proper Title, unique description and low compititive keywords. And every new gig need 15-25 days to get a good rank at fiverr. So be Patient. Hope it will work early .Thank you.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, smashradio said:

What did you do to deserve orders? Do you have a business strategy? Have you invested in your business? 

yes, you are right catching my gig problems. Because of that, I have not received any orders. please give me your decision I will do delete or edit my gig. I want to start anew at this time. 

1 minute ago, salimislam440 said:

yes, you are right catching my gig problems. Because of that, I have not received any orders. please give me your decision I will do delete or edit my gig. I want to start anew at this time. 

If you don't have a business strategy and the money and time it takes to invest in your business, I would not try to start a business if I were you. You need a plan, strategy, goal and the skills to implement everything before you try to open up a business. Fiverr is a business platform, and if you don't have what it takes to compete in this landscape, maybe you should reconsider being a freelancer until you do. Skills and a plan first, then you open up a business. It's about your mindset, not about your gig specifically. Don't shoot for the stars before you have testet your rocket. 

I can't make any decision for you; only you can do that. 

20 minutes ago, smashradio said:

If you don't have a business strategy and the money and time it takes to invest in your business, I would not try to start a business if I were you. You need a plan, strategy, goal and the skills to implement everything before you try to open up a business. Fiverr is a business platform, and if you don't have what it takes to compete in this landscape, maybe you should reconsider being a freelancer until you do. Skills and a plan first, then you open up a business. It's about your mindset, not about your gig specifically. Don't shoot for the stars before you have testet your rocket. 

thanks for your suggestion . this is a new experience. thank you, brother.

19 minutes ago, smashradio said:

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know Cloudflare in Fiverr. please help me. what is the problem? Fiverr sends me  1 SMS such as= 

==  This page (https://www.fiverr.com/users/salimislam440/requests?source=header_nav) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert.

• 3 weeks later...

Please help anyone. how I can send effective buyer requests properly. I have some ideas and I have been sending buyer request regularly but I don't receive any buyer massage. Please suggest to me Fiverr's top-rated buyer and seller how can I send effective buyer request regularly.

Thanks, Fiverr forum 

Archived