are you limited ton # of active gigs?

bonnievkiefervo

I have 7 active gigs.  Create A New Gig button is not working.   FYI-I have cleared my cache, cookies, disc cleanup, used several other browsers, logged out and back in, restarted my computer, etc, etc.  But it seems I still cannot create more gigs. Is there a limit?  I looked through the Fiverr website to check on this first before posting here but could not find an answer regarding any limitations.  I am not blocked on anything, I have no notifications that anything is wrong or violated.  Should I create a second profile for more gigs?

I wrote to support already but they take a day to respond, hoping to get a quicker response here 🙂
  • Like 1

Hi! As a new seller, you are only allowed 7 gigs (both published and unpublished). So that is about right, you have 7 active gigs right now and you can't make more for the time being.

When you get to Level 1 you can have 10.. Level 2 you can have 20.. TRS can have 30...

Source: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560118-Achieving-levels

P.S. Don't create a second profile, you can only have one account. Making a second one will just get you banned altogether.

Edited by theratypist
  • Like 1
  • Up 6

2 hours ago, bonnievkiefervo said:

I looked through the Fiverr website to check on this first before posting here but could not find an answer regarding any limitations. 

In addition to the reply above:

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

• Like 2
  • Up 3