I have already achieved 644 five star reviews and I don't get any order from 22 days!

ajommahmud

29 minutes ago, anisocialmarket said:

so truee, I have been working for 5 years now with fiverr, some months everything is great, I have a lot of orders and top ranked! Then out of nowhere I drop down, and I have not even messages for weeks. Stupid algorithm, its not fair at all! They really should open fiverr plus for all of us that work hard! 

there is promoted gig feature. Have you used it ? 

On 9/15/2021 at 4:12 PM, anisocialmarket said:

so truee, I have been working for 5 years now with fiverr, some months everything is great, I have a lot of orders and top ranked! Then out of nowhere I drop down, and I have not even messages for weeks. Stupid algorithm, its not fair at all! They really should open fiverr plus for all of us that work hard! 

I have seen more than a hundred people face such problems. I posted this on a group to discuss in detail. This is the worst case scenario of many established old sellers. 

It happens to me earlier, I asked to many questions regarding the same with the support team and the suggested me:

Regarding your promoted Gigs, please keep in mind that in order for you to be eligible for the promoted Gigs option, you have to meet the following requirements:

• You’re a Level 1, Level 2 or Top Rated seller
  • At least one of your Gigs is in an eligible category
  • Your Gig scored 4.7 in public rating
  • Your Gig has at least 20 reviews
  • You meet additional quality metrics

Upon reviewal of your account, I have seen that you do meet the first four requirements, however, regarding the 5th requirement, I am afraid that you lack within it, hence, you are not eligible for the promoted Gigs option. To increase additional quality metrics, I suggest that you complete as many orders as you can within the next month or two with as few canceled orders as possible, with the fastest possible delivery, your rates at nearly if not 100%, your response time less than an hour, etc. Please keep in mind that your overall performance is measured when your quality is being calculated.

Hence, I have contacted with my previous buyer and asked them for orders, they placed orders and I have tried to complete as much order as I can on time with good feedback.

Now, my promoted gig is working.

22 hours ago, abdheshkjha said:

meet the following requirements

I believe, I have meet all following requirements. And I also believe, this is only game of profile RANKING. There are no way boss without wait for Fiverr next algorithm. 

I already competed too many order last 4/5 month and achieved many more 5 start review, but no new message, no new order! I'm really very confused with this matter. 

By the way, thank you so much for research my profile. Have a nice time. 

Archived