I have already achieved 644 five star reviews and I don't get any order from 22 days!

ajommahmud

My established Fiverr profile has lost rank in the last 4 months. I have already achieved 644 five star reviews and if I don't get any order from 22 days then it is really very sad. The new Fiverr update is a source of frustration for thousands of older workers like me! What do you say about this?

Screenshot.png

3 hours ago, ajommahmud said:

My established Fiverr profile has lost rank in the last 4 months. I have already achieved 644 five star reviews and if I don't get any order from 22 days then it is really very sad. The new Fiverr update is a source of frustration for thousands of older workers like me! What do you say about this?

It's never fun to be rotated out of search. I get it. But don't just sit still and wait: update your gigs, gig images, descriptions, produce some great gig videos, and work with regular buyers. Spend the extra time learning new skills that you can offer on Fiverr, and your time will (hopefully) come. Since gigs are rotated on a regular basis, this can happen. There's a lot of new sellers coming to the platform these days, thinking they can make some easy money. Most of them will fail. But it has the unfortunate consequence that actual talents who know what they are doing and who've spent a long time building their profiles on Fiverr gets smacked in the face by the algorithm every now and then. It's not fun, and personally, I'd like to see Fiverr Plus become mandatory: make everyone pay 30 bucks a month to sell on Fiverr. That would stop all these new sellers who have little to offer the platform other than junk in the search results from flooding the marketplace. 

Guest freelancerjabir
On 9/10/2021 at 12:04 AM, ajommahmud said:

Screenshot.png

I saw a facebook post about this ! 

4 hours ago, newsmike said:

This is actually considered spamming. Many buyers will report you for this, and it will lead to a warning or suspension. 

everything depend about your gigs, we have service that clients place order every week.... and also depend if they are regular customers

15 minutes ago, venonusa said:

everything depend about your gigs, we have service that clients place order every week.... and also depend if they are regular customers

If they place orders every week, why do you need to write them asking for work? But technically, any unwanted inbox message can be reported as spam. 

On 9/10/2021 at 3:32 AM, smashradio said:

It's never fun to be rotated out of search. I get it. But don't just sit still and wait: update your gigs, gig images, descriptions, produce some great gig videos, and work with regular buyers. Spend the extra time learning new skills that you can offer on Fiverr, and your time will (hopefully) come. Since gigs are rotated on a regular basis, this can happen. There's a lot of new sellers coming to the platform these days, thinking they can make some easy money. Most of them will fail. But it has the unfortunate consequence that actual talents who know what they are doing and who've spent a long time building their profiles on Fiverr gets smacked in the face by the algorithm every now and then. It's not fun, and personally, I'd like to see Fiverr Plus become mandatory: make everyone pay 30 bucks a month to sell on Fiverr. That would stop all these new sellers who have little to offer the platform other than junk in the search results from flooding the marketplace. 

Thank you so much for your detailed discussion. I will remember your advice.

On 9/9/2021 at 7:04 PM, ajommahmud said:

Screenshot.png

Additionally, I'd say you should build something off Fiverr. Utilize LinkedIn, and other social sites to build your client base. Use Other freelance website too. Fiverr makes changes from time to time based on what they feel is good for everyone but the fact is, it may not be to your advantage. so, look for other alternatives for yourself.

On 9/9/2021 at 10:32 PM, smashradio said:

You sound so harsh. It's a free market place to give everyone a chance. Most people started from the grassroot before getting to the top. So trying to say making it compulsory to pay 30bucks is not the solution

18 minutes ago, adefmade said:

You sound so harsh. It's a free market place to give everyone a chance. Most people started from the grassroot before getting to the top. So trying to say making it compulsory to pay 30bucks is not the solution

@adefmadeIn the "buyer request" section, some sellers job post unnecessarily. In should be stopped. What do you think about it?

On 9/13/2021 at 6:11 AM, aj_creative said:

@adefmadeIn the "buyer request" section, some sellers job post unnecessarily. In should be stopped. What do you think about it?

You want the chaff to be separated from the grain. That's letf for fiverr to decide . One should try focusing on his ownself getting to the top. Instead of bringing a policy that will affect the innocent ones trying to start from the scratch with nothing just to earn a living.

On 9/9/2021 at 10:32 PM, smashradio said:

Completely agree with you, i have faced the similar issue, My two gigs were on Number one and those gigs were Fiverr Choice as well for more than 6 months too. People started to copy every thing from my gigs, from title to description and even keywords. Now it's been 2.5 months i am not showing up in the search at all. I wonder what went wrong and why this gig rotation is not bring back my gigs to previous position.

Archived