Why watermark on final image and How to remove that?

creative_farah

(A message from seller to buyer)

You guys always misunderstand seller about watermark issue but that’s not generate from seller. seller submit final image on order delivery and fiverr generate a watermark. watermark image is just to check/ensure is everything ok or need for modification. then you can call modification or if everything looks perfect just mark complete order and post you review…

After mark complete order watermark will removed automatically. and you will get permit to download final image and source file. 

There have no chance for frustration because you’re on world biggest marketplace. So stay close with Fiverr and gain your service with best opportunity and certainty.

post your comments if you think this post is helpful to you and fell free to ask me if you have any other question. HAPPY FIVERRING 🙂

For logo design service-- [self-promotion not allowed in Tips category]

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

On 9/10/2021 at 6:27 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

On top of plagiarising this post you also didn’t take into account that fiverr now added a notification on the buyers side right on the pictures about watermark. 

On 9/10/2021 at 6:27 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

On top of plagiarising this post you also didn’t take into account that fiverr now added a notification on the buyers side right on the pictures about watermark. 

I'm sorry to copy, but I didn't know it as a new seller, and that's why the new buyer had a little argument with me about it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1