Buyer request problem

10 minutes ago, social_expert31 said:

Your rating is under 90%. As a new seller, you have to get 5 star positive rating form buyer, then you will be able to send buyer request again. Otherwise, you can't send buyer request.

Last week, a buyer gave a 1.0 star review even after working according to his needs. Although the previous 5 reviews were 5 stars. Now how can I get rid of this problem.
  • Like 3

Probably, buyer wasn't satisfied with the result - this is not a problem, this is just a normal work process - get new orders, finish it and get better reviews to increase your rate, and everything will be ok

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, olyasr said:

Probably, buyer wasn't satisfied with the result - this is not a problem, this is just a normal work process - get new orders, finish it and get better reviews to increase your rate, and everything will be ok

What to do about not getting regular buyer requests??

Thanks

• Like 2

On 9/9/2021 at 11:27 AM, seven_sign said:

I just reviewed your profile ratings and found it's 4.2.

You must have minimum 4.5 as a rules of 90%

4.5x2=9 in 10

So better to complete some work and get good ratings to reach to minimum 4.5 again.

Dear, If I publish more gigs, will the rating increase or decrease?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, abgraphicbd said:

Dear, If I publish more gigs, will the rating increase or decrease?

Profile Rating calculates based on total number of all orders ratings under your account's all gigs. So publishing more gigs will not changes profile rating scores.

• Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1