How to improve my gig ?

rabiulr

The impressions depends on your gig title and description and how you are describing your service. So there is nothing such as create new account and get more impression but if you work more on your older account then it will help you more to achieve a good ranking on fiverr. Please be specific as you can so that buyer order your gig, only impression can't get you orders :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I can see that you're don't have any level as a seller now.

You will get the those buyer requests only where 10 sellers without level didn't send the offer yet.

Whenever, 10 seller without level sent offer, that buyer request will not be showing to any other seller without level anymore.

So be proactive and check frequently for a buyer request to be one of the 10 to send the offer.

• Like 1

It's been a month since the gig was posted but no orders have been received and the buyer request is less than before. So I want to delete that gig and post  a new gig. After I delete the previous gig and post a new gig, will I get the clicks and impressions of the previous gig in new gig ?

Looking forward to your valuable remarks...

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

You've serious issues with your gig based on the fiverr competition as a new seller.

1. You need to write/update your gig title in a great way. i.e. as your requirement (you don't need to add that). 

Why? Think, will you search in fiverr with this part? "website as your/my requirement" ?

2. Update gig images. Because of vertically long image, it lost its width. I will suggest you to add vertically long pdf to show your work. In your pdf, you can cover multiple pages as well.

3. Gather more knowledge related to fiverr keyword, Title SEO, Description SEO etc that boosts your search result.

4. In your profile bio, you should write about yourself and your expertise. Do not make it begins with something like you've written right now.

• Like 3

Why?

Is the new gig going to be exactly the same as the old gig? Why not just modify your current gig instead of deleting and creating a new gig from scratch? If a gig is not receiving any orders, then the problem is not really with "clicks and impressions" but with what you are offering and how you are offering it.

This also applies to those who ask about deleting their account to create a new account, thinking that do so will jump start them to success...   🙄

• Like 4

Hello! of course you can edit your gig but there might be great chances to get your rank down. But if you really feel so badly to edit just make it sure, after editing done please contact to fiverr customer support and tell them that you edited your gigs(with some purposes/reasons). Thank you. 

• Like 3

The short term effect is that the changes to your gig have to be processed and reviewed. During this process your gig might disappear from search for a bit.

However, the long term effect makes it worth editing your gig! Because if you make changes that improve your service, communication and general appeal of your gig it means that you'll be able to attract more buyers. And of course more buyers = more business. 

So in short, definitely edit your gig in order to improve it and don't worry about your 'rank' because it will bounce back. The last tip I'd give however is don't continuously make changes to your gig. Maybe write down all the changes you want to do and do it all in one go, instead of changing things little by little every day.

Hope this helped! 😄 

• Like 5
  • Up 2

9 hours ago, rabiulr said:

can I delete the previous gig and post the new gig to rank the new gig better?

👇 

9 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

it’s like saying that you will get more orders if you change your old laptop to new laptop. 
Your gig is just a tool, the same as the laptop. 
If you can not drive then changing a car will not make you suddenly know how to drive 

• Up 2