What is the average impressions of a normal fiverr gig

mrshehryar

I haven’t looked at my impressions in well over 6 months. The number constantly goes up and down.

Usually that is only useful when you are actively trying to market your gigs somehow, to see if you are being successful at it.

Otherwise impressions are one of those things not under our own control. Watching them is a waste of time.

• Like 19

Here is the one indicator I watch: My income and how many orders I’m getting.

Even conversion rate can be misleading. If your prices are $5 your conversion rate would be higher than if your prices for the same things are $50. Yet your income would be lower.

Lower conversion rate goes along with higher prices for your gigs.

• Like 13

I do not have any $5 gigs, and I am sure my sales are nowhere your sales, @misscrystal. However, when I am selling more gigs my conversion rate is indeed higher, up to 42%, but when I am not selling many gigs it can go as low as 9%.

This is why I said the conversion rate is more important than impressions because mine is higher when I sell more gigs.

• Like 12

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I am new to Fiverr. Today my gig impression was 383 and it's my highest ever. But I get only 1 click. My average impression is 90 per a day but I get 1 click per a week (My idea). I want to know about my situation. How is it? Because I don't know it's too much bad situation or quite good. 

If you tell here about your average impression and click (from your idea), may be it helps some new seller like me. I know gig impression and click depends on various matter but still we can find a answer. 

• Like 39
  • Up 2

Click depends on your GIG images & gig title. If a potential buyer doesn't like the Gig image and title, they may not click on the gig, apparently. If you are really worried about Gig impression and clicks, then do some search tag analysis, and you can do a competitor analysis as well. All the best.

• Like 38
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, digitaldock75 said:

I don't have good idea on how clcik and impression can help us. 

• Impressions: These are the number of times your Gig appeared in Fiverr's thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page).
  • Clicks: These are the number of clicks after a user saw it once on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page. -Fiverr help.      

So, The more your impressions and clicks will be increased, you have the possibility to get an organic order from Fiverr.

• Like 23
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 4

13 hours ago, mehedi_shawon said:

Basically impression and click different things. Sometimes we get lots of impression but not get enough click. If you have eye catching Image and title which is match buyer requirement then you will get click.

I have gig video. Is there any reason for that? I think buyers don't have time to click on a video or they are not willing to  click on a video. Fiverr says a gig video is promoted 40% more than a gig image. So, my gig impression is high. but I am not getting clicks. But I am sure that my gig image is attractive coz I regularly get order from buyer request.

• Like 25
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi there, I am also a new seller and want to know my Click to impression situation.
Recently my gig got ranked on few tags,  Some times I have 1k impressions with 1 click in a day and on the other day 4k impressions with 3 clicks.

Anyone please reply with the No of clicks you think are good, average and bad per 1k impressions daily.
Thanks

• Like 25
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

You can even have one MILLION impressions, but if your gig picture is not captivating enough you won't have a high click-though rate (turning an impression into a click).

For example my best performing gig has a great picture (3 clicks per 100 impressions), but I know I have a gig whose picture sucks, and it has quite a bad click-through rate indeed (0 clicks even if it had some hundreds of impressions).

Your next task will be enhancing the conversion rate (turning clicks into orders), otherwise getting customers to click on your gig won't earn you one pence. For that task you will need to have an even more captivating gig description who should tell customers:

1. What are your skills/past experiences.
  2. Why choosing you over your competitors.
  3. Explain what are you offering, and a plus would be adding something unique to your offer.
  • Like 27
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 4

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/11/2021 at 9:04 PM, samus_x said:

You can even have one MILLION impressions, but if your gig picture is not captivating enough you won't have a high click-though rate (turning an impression into a click).

For example my best performing gig has a great picture (3 clicks per 100 impressions), but I know I have a gig whose picture sucks, and it has quite a bad click-through rate indeed (0 clicks even if it had some hundreds of impressions).

Your next task will be enhancing the conversion rate (turning clicks into orders), otherwise getting customers to click on your gig won't earn you one pence. For that task you will need to have an even more captivating gig description who should tell customers:

1. What are your skills/past experiences.
  2. Why choosing you over your competitors.
  3. Explain what are you offering, and a plus would be adding something unique to your offer.

Can you please help me in evaluating my gig? I am getting near to zero clicks. weekly impressions are also inconsistent with 0 clicks. 
Here is my gig link (https://www.fiverr.com/share/ER8Ypq) If I can update something please let me know. 

• Like 23

1 hour ago, nouman_riaz2 said:

Can you please help me in evaluating my gig? I am getting near to zero clicks. weekly impressions are also inconsistent with 0 clicks. 
Here is my gig link (https://www.fiverr.com/share/ER8Ypq) If I can update something please let me know. 

Hi there @nouman_riaz2 from what I can see your gig does not have any big issue. The low click-though rate might be to some unappealing feature your gig picture has. You should test new gig pictures (just for the one that customer see when brosing gigs) by A/B testing new small tweaks:

- First I'd try with putting less info so to make text more readable (remember that customer see a small preview of the pictures)

- Second I would try with different colours (see which predominant palette have the most clicked gigs of your competitors)

- A third try, if the first two won't work, would be to do a new gig picture from scratch, always following the tips Fiverr gives to sellers (https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4410883326481-Gig-image-guidelines-Making-the-most-of-your-Gig-image?context_referrer=content_landing_page&source_type=link&article=gig-images&text=Gig Image Guidelines)

Last but not the least the greatest tip I can give you is to be patient, changes and tweaks may require time to be effective or maybe your actual gig picture is good but it is a time of the year when your kind of service does not sell as much as in other months (I am not saying this is the case, but looking at the bigger picture literally anything might be the direct cause of a low-click thorugh rate).

• Like 26
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I 'm a new seller. I started with my first gig on SEP 16, 2022. I'm offering Branding services & Copywriting. Currently I'm running one gig that has gained 59 impressions & 5 clicks in two days. Is there any SEASONED MEMBER  who can suggest me a viable & progressing strategy, please?

Edited by think_of_me
  • Like 22
  • Up 1