How to get the first order?

sharif_ctg

9 hours ago, oliver_aurora said:

They might not be online by now. It happens several times. Most buyers might have ordered from another person. they might not be online too. Incase you don't receive any message from them soon, You can try to send them a new message later.

thank you 

14 hours ago, sharif_ctg said:

I've created six new gigs on Fiber but the click impressions are

very low now what can I do to increase the click impressions

If you spell it right, buyers will come. It's Fiverr. With a V. 

Jokes aside: this forum is a deep well of knowledge and tips. Thousands of sellers have asked the same question before you, so if you just look for it, you'll find a ton of answers to your questions in the Tips for sellers category on the forum. 

1 hour ago, sharif_ctg said:

It's been twenty days since I opened a new account on Fiber.

This site is called, "Fiverr", not "Fiber".

1 hour ago, sharif_ctg said:

I've been online 24 hours a day. Then why can't I order?

Are you expecting to get orders, merely because you are sitting around, on Fiverr, 24 hours a day? As a seller on Fiverr, you are running a business, and you will be required to treat your gig like a professional business, if you want to EARN orders. Orders do not appear randomly, out of thin air. They are EARNED by connecting to your target customers, and convincing them to hire you.

7 hours ago, jonbaas said:

This site is called, "Fiverr", not "Fiber".

Are you expecting to get orders, merely because you are sitting around, on Fiverr, 24 hours a day? As a seller on Fiverr, you are running a business, and you will be required to treat your gig like a professional business, if you want to EARN orders. Orders do not appear randomly, out of thin air. They are EARNED by connecting to your target customers, and convincing them to hire you.

I agree. That's one of the most valuable inputs I have read since I have joined. Is there a way to see to look for buyers on Fiverr and connect with them? 

14 minutes ago, sharif_ctg said:

Well, brother, after downloading the Fiber app, I will login and then turn on the data all the time, will it show 24 hours online?

No, you are only shown as online if you are actively using the application or website. Why do you want to appear as online always anyway? Buyers can purchase and can message you even if you are offline.

Archived