Question regarding seller plus

ahmed_abdeen

Question

I subscribed to the seller plus since 5 days. One of the features is Earning Clearness will be 7 days instead of 14 days. I completed 2 orders but they shows that the earnings for these orders will be cleared after 14 days not 7. I contacted the support and I was expecting a response within 5 hours as this one of the features for Seller plus. But I didn't get any response since about 22 hours. Am I missing something?

5 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, ahmed_abdeen said:

I subscribed to the seller plus since 5 days. One of the features is Earning Clearness will be 7 days instead of 14 days. I completed 2 orders but they shows that the earnings for these orders will be cleared after 14 days not 7. I contacted the support and I was expecting a response within 5 hours as this one of the features for Seller plus. But I didn't get any response since about 22 hours. Am I missing something?

Congrats for signing up for Seller Plus! 

It might not have been activated on your profile yet. I actually had to talk to my success manager before everything got activated (like my analytics pages). It might be that they don't want to give you everything before you've had a chance to talk to your success manager and get your introduction to the service. 

Anyway - the delays in support are most likely caused by new year celebrations in Israel, from september 6th - 8th. 

9 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Congrats for signing up for Seller Plus! 

It might not have been activated on your profile yet. I actually had to talk to my success manager before everything got activated (like my analytics pages). It might be that they don't want to give you everything before you've had a chance to talk to your success manager and get your introduction to the service. 

Anyway - the delays in support are most likely caused by new year celebrations in Israel, from september 6th - 8th. 

Thank you so much for your reply. No problem with the support part I understand. But it is very disappointing to wait the success manager to activate all the features. I was hoping they mention that first so we decide before our subscription. Also, My nearest meeting date with a success manager is next month so I have to wait all of that. I'm very disappointed I don't feel it was useful for me.

Just now, ahmed_abdeen said:

Thank you so much for your reply. No problem with the support part I understand. But it is very disappointing to wait the success manager to activate all the features. I was hoping they mention that first so we decide before our subscription. Also, My nearest meeting date with a success manager is next month so I have to wait all of that. I'm very disappointed I don't feel it was useful for me.

Yeah, I completely get that. My success manager answered me almost right away when I first got in touch with them, so I'm pretty sure the delays caused are because of the public holiday in Israel. 

You can send an email to plus@fiverr.com to point this out - that you've been waiting and are anxious to get everything up and running, and I'm sure they will help you, if support can't. You shouldn't have to wait until you can have your first meeting - at least I didn't. I sent them an email and it got done. 

Don't get discouraged by a little wait time! Fiverr Plus is worth it! 

When I was converted from Level 2 to a Top Rated Seller, my orders that had been placed before I was a TRS still took 14 days to clear. Only orders received *after* I was promoted took seven days to clear. I bet it's the same with Seller Plus. I think the fund clearing date is connected to the order when the order is originally placed. 

18 hours ago, rachelbostwick said:

When I was converted from Level 2 to a Top Rated Seller, my orders that had been placed before I was a TRS still took 14 days to clear. Only orders received *after* I was promoted took seven days to clear. I bet it's the same with Seller Plus. I think the fund clearing date is connected to the order when the order is originally placed. 

You are totally right. That was the same reply from the support today. Thanks!

Archived