The Secret Trick "Top Rated Sellers" Use Every Day

smashradio

17 hours ago, smashradio said:

because it's so incredibly simple

It seems SO incredibly, mindblowingly, ridiculously, knock-your-socks-off-simple, yet so many people seem to not get it.
It's a MAJOR head-scratcher for me.

I'm not trying to sound rude or mean here, when I see certain people here, I want to grab the side of their heads, look into their eyes and ask ARE YOU IN THERE!!??

• Like 9
  • Haha 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, zeus777 said:

It seems SO incredibly, mindblowingly, ridiculously, knock-your-socks-off-simple, yet so many people seem to not get it.
It's a MAJOR head-scratcher for me.

I'm not trying to sound rude or mean here, when I see certain people here, I want to grab the side of their heads, look into their eyes and ask ARE YOU IN THERE!!??

Back to the Future style 😄

back-to-the-future-marty-mc-fly.gif.526c3f0de20ba839fb214e6c6b8e9638.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

One of the important things that I have learnt as I grew on Fiverr is that you should never overpromise to anybody.

This is something we should all be aware of. 

I thought that it is important to point this out because some buyer's might get frustrated and leave Fiverr altogether. We don't want any buyer to leave us right? So, please everyone do not overpromise and underdeliver!

• Like 6

18 hours ago, smashradio said:

Indeed. You can offer all the advice you want (and don't want - hah) but certain people will never bother to read and learn. The simplest advice is truly "do something you're good at". Far to many sellers care only about gig rank, clicks, impressions and spamming social media. A little self-insight would go a long way. 

The people who believe that success comes from making a gig selling low-quality manure, have watched too many "Here's how to get rich on Fiverr with no skills"-videos. And if they aren't discerning enough to see through that, then frankly, I don't feel sorry for them. 

So my best advice to anyone who's looking for success on Fiverr, is to do something they are good at. If they aren't good at anything or willing to learn the skills required, then the freelancer life isn't for them. 

Totally agree with you. If someone desn't have skills, who cannot get more Sales. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, enunciator said:

Smash was having a little fun, what with how freely "gurus" claim to be "experts" in anything and everything while actually not having a clue.

You sure showed him by interpreting his reply as being serious, Mr. "one order completed" superstar.

I feel like he took my expertness away from me. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, smashradio said:

I feel like he took my expertness away from me. 

Always got your back dear monsieur! 😎 ⬇️⬇️⬇️

5 hours ago, theratypist said:
21 hours ago, sparkledesigner said:

no you are not... 😶

He is.

If you disagree with me u wil hav bad lack 4 one dekade.

• Like 5