How much Time takes to clearing balance in Fiverr?

krupeshvithlani

Question

4 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, krupeshvithlani said:

Hey freelancers,

I am krupesh and I have done my first order on Fiverr. I have a doubt in my mind. How much time takes to clearing balance in fiverr and then how much time takes to transfer my earnings through PayPal to my Bank Account? 

It takes 14 days for Fiverr to clear earnings. And It takes up to 48 hours for your funds to clear on your Fiverr Revenue card, but you can pay a $3 fee if you want the money to clear within 2 hours.

3 hours ago, krupeshvithlani said:

Hey freelancers,

I am krupesh and I have done my first order on Fiverr. I have a doubt in my mind. How much time takes to clearing balance in fiverr and then how much time takes to transfer my earnings through PayPal to my Bank Account? 

If by clearing you mean how long it takes after an order is complete, until you can withdraw the funds, this takes 14 days for new sellers, level 1 sellers and level 2 sellers. It takes 7 days for Top Rated Sellers. With Seller Plus, it also takes 7 days, but not everyone has access to this. 

The time to transfer your money to your bank account varies, depending on your bank, holidays and so on. Normally it takes 1-3 working days for the money to arrive in my experience, if you transfer it via Payoneer. 

With Paypal you get the money in your Paypal account instantly. You can then spend your money shopping online, or transfer from Paypal to your regular bank account (again, it can take 1-3 working days, normally). 

For some countries and banks you have the option to add your credit card and transfer directly to that from Paypal. I'm doing that with Revolut, and then I can transfer my funds from Fiverr to Paypal and from Paypal to Revolut. The whole process takes me about 5 minutes max. 

For a Revenue card it takes up to 48 hours to clear into your card. You should have an option to pay a fee to make the transfer happen sooner, though. 

7 hours ago, smashradio said:

I'm doing that with Revolut, and then I can transfer my funds from Fiverr to Paypal and from Paypal to Revolut. The whole process takes me about 5 minutes max. 

Very interesting. Does PayPal let you withdraw USD to your Revolut card without converting it to a different currency?

The reason I stopped using PayPal is that their currency conversion rates were terrible. I will usually end up getting 3%-4% lower than the market rate. And I haven’t found any way to withdraw the USD from PayPal without going through this ridiculously expensive exchange.

Instead I have been using Payoneer, which is only slightly better with a 2% fee. Recently they also announced a fixed $3 fee on every withdrawal which is going to be annoying if I want to withdraw frequently. 

So basically all the options provided to me by Fiverr sucks and causes me to lose at least 2% of my earnings when withdrawing. If I could find a way to withdraw the funds without paying this 2%+ fee to either Payoneer or PayPal it could save me hundreds if not thousands of dollars. 

Archived