"Unlimited Revisions" only on mobile app

samus_x

All or nothing  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should this feature be proted to PC or completely erased?

• Let's port it to PC and make it available for every user! :)
    • Lets' remove it. There is no sense in providing unlimited revisions on custom offers >:(

I have already created this post in the general "Your Fiverr Experience" category asking if this is a bug or not, but since no one answered in a week or so I assume this must be some kind of bug:

What I've found up to this day (and I have been a seller for a year and a half now) is that you can offer "unlimited" revisions only if you are sending a custom offer from the Fiverr mobile app. If you are doing the exact same thing from your PC, you will not be able to see that option in the dropdown menu for revisions.                                                                                       

1064976089_WhatsAppImage2021-09-08at16_36_11.thumb.jpeg.d528703a75254354a51d6bd60ba682e8.jpeg

Maybe I'm dumb, but I cannot wrap my mind around this difference.  

2 minutes ago, theratypist said:

I wonder if we left it blank (through PC) does it come out as unlimited revisions? But I guess having the exact word unlimited is what is important in the discussion here.

You are completely right. Even if the result would be the same (and we are not sure about this), every seller knows the value a shiny "UNLIMITED REVISIONS" tag has in the eyes of a buyer on a custom offer.

Maybe I'm being paranoid but it might also affect some hidden, arcane, mysterious analytics about our performance as sellersr (the more the revisions, the better the rating). 

3 minutes ago, samus_x said:

Maybe I'm being paranoid but it might also affect some hidden, arcane, mysterious analytics about our performance as sellersr (the more the revisions, the better the rating). 

Haha nah I doubt. I think Fiverr doubles down on good feedback and your ability to keep your buyers happy, keep them as your buyers and getting more sales on your gig. Nevermind how you're keeping them happy (e.g. revisions), as long as its morally done and within ToS! 

Personally though I think they just overlooked the transfer. I don't think putting unlimited revisions is a good idea anyway, because they have a reason to cancel if you don't continue giving those said revisions. I've read stories in the forum where one buyer was being a smartass and constantly asked for a revision and threatened to cancel if those revisions weren't fulfilled. And another story where CS really cancelled the order because the seller did not fulfill the said unlimited revisions.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, theratypist said:

Haha nah I doubt. I think Fiverr doubles down on good feedback and your ability to keep your buyers happy, keep them as your buyers and getting more sales on your gig. Nevermind how you're keeping them happy (e.g. revisions), as long as its morally done and within ToS! 

Personally though I think they just overlooked the transfer. I don't think putting unlimited revisions is a good idea anyway, because they have a reason to cancel if you don't continue giving those said revisions. I've read stories in the forum where one buyer was being a smartass and constantly asked for a revision and threatened to cancel if those revisions weren't fulfilled. And another story where CS really cancelled the order because the seller did not fulfill the said unlimited revisions.

Yes, yes, I know that big, bad, scary "BIO-HAZARD" warning that comes with unlimited revisions, but as long as they are available on the mobile platform (even if I do not use them), I cannot figure out why they are missing on PC.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, samus_x said:

Yes, yes, I know that big, bad, scary "BIO-HAZARD" warning that comes with unlimited revisions, but as long as they are available on the mobile platform (even if I do not use them), I cannot figure out why they are missing on PC.

Ahaha, that makes me wonder what other things keep you up at night! 🤓

• Haha 2