There's an issue with your Fiverr account

arifdesigner12

Hi arifdesigner12,

Your account was flagged for feedback manipulation. Honest and unsolicited feedback is what makes our marketplace trustworthy.
Asking another user to edit or remove feedback, or specifically asking for positive feedback, is not allowed

This is your first warning. If you repeat this violation or continue to violate Fiverr's TOS, your account will be restricted.

I'm very sorry I made a mistake.
I apologize to Fiber. This will not happen again.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, arifdesigner12 said:

Hi arifdesigner12,

Your account was flagged for feedback manipulation. Honest and unsolicited feedback is what makes our marketplace trustworthy.
Asking another user to edit or remove feedback, or specifically asking for positive feedback, is not allowed

This is your first warning. If you repeat this violation or continue to violate Fiverr's TOS, your account will be restricted.

4 hours ago, arifdesigner12 said:

Hi arifdesigner12,

Submit it to customer support. 

5 hours ago, arifdesigner12 said:

Hi arifdesigner12,

contact customer support and submit it

5 hours ago, arifdesigner12 said:

Hi arifdesigner12,

Fiber isn't interested in your apology. Fiverr might be, but I think your Fiber will remain impartial. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ni_sakib said:

Submit it to customer support. 

Also, why would he contact customer support? They have already given him a warning. Contacting customer support won't change that. If you don't follow the terms here on Fiverr, you will get slammed with warnings and restrictions. That's the way it should be. 

• Like 2