Early Payout Disappeared Again

anisocialmarket

2 minutes ago, anisocialmarket said:

Guys its so weird, I got the early payout option at the beginning of September, it only lasted for 5 days and now its gone again. How does that work? Why it is on and off like this, I don't get it! 😑

Fiverr is probably doing different tests with it. They might be changing the requirements to access it as well. Do you have Seller Plus? If so, it should be part of that package. Also keep in mind that Early Payout is only available on orders that have received a review. Non-reviewed orders are not available for early withdrawal. 

6 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Fiverr is probably doing different tests with it. They might be changing the requirements to access it as well. Do you have Seller Plus? If so, it should be part of that package. Also keep in mind that Early Payout is only available on orders that have received a review. Non-reviewed orders are not available for early withdrawal. 

Hi, I have tried the seller plus program but it doesn't allow me to enter which is weird. Also I have had 5 star reviews on all my order recently and still they don't show up as an early payout. 

• 2 months later...

Archived