Still no orders

naleef_mohamed

7 minutes ago, naleef_mohamed said:

It is very difficult to get orders as new sellers on Fiverr

You most likely aren't going to like what I'm going to say - but the main issue is that most (if not all) of your gigs are in really really crowded categories - and some of the things that you offer are things anyone can do for themselves (which basically means that they don't need to pay someone for it, UNLESS they really are lazy/don't have the time.) I also don't quite like profiles that offer such diverse things - I know it works for some but for me it comes off as a little like you're not sure where to start/what to sell. 

Try to focus on one (or two) things you're genuinely interested in, invest some time learning/doing research on it, get the right softwares and you might have better luck! ( as an example, all of my gigs are writing fiction - some for books, some for scripts - but I don't have random other gigs in there (like, making a logo or something like that, even though I could most likely learn the skill.) Being new when there are so many new people IS really tough though - especially because everyone is doing the same things. 

You're absolutely right, sellers have to be sure about what they want to sell and focus on doing that.

Talking about selling, I'm a graphics designer and a musician but I'd rather focus graphics design instead of mixing the two because it's gonna be real hectic with time.

Here's a sample of my works 😊

Logo samples 3.jpg

56 minutes ago, katakatica said:

You most likely aren't going to like what I'm going to say - but the main issue is that most (if not all) of your gigs are in really really crowded categories - and some of the things that you offer are things anyone can do for themselves (which basically means that they don't need to pay someone for it, UNLESS they really are lazy/don't have the time.) I also don't quite like profiles that offer such diverse things - I know it works for some but for me it comes off as a little like you're not sure where to start/what to sell. 

Try to focus on one (or two) things you're genuinely interested in, invest some time learning/doing research on it, get the right softwares and you might have better luck! ( as an example, all of my gigs are writing fiction - some for books, some for scripts - but I don't have random other gigs in there (like, making a logo or something like that, even though I could most likely learn the skill.) Being new when there are so many new people IS really tough though - especially because everyone is doing the same things. 

Thank for your valuable information 

55 minutes ago, slimthegenius said:

You're absolutely right, sellers have to be sure about what they want to sell and focus on doing that.

Talking about selling, I'm a graphics designer and a musician but I'd rather focus graphics design instead of mixing the two because it's gonna be real hectic with time.

Here's a sample of my works 😊

Logo samples 3.jpg

Thank you so much for the valuable information sir

1 hour ago, katakatica said:

That's very informative!

On 9/8/2021 at 9:12 AM, naleef_mohamed said:

can anyone comfort me? It is very difficult to get orders as new sellers on Fiverr

On 9/8/2021 at 10:45 AM, yeatiq said:

That's very informative!

The above  can only be considered as spamming the forum.

Use the emoji if you like something.

This topic and the forum in general is coming down with spam at the moment! 🙄

Archived