Verify the right buyer.

alamin6090

It depends on the source you get the buyer.

However, I will suggest you to stay calm when you get message from a buyer. respond quickly and specifically with working related tasks.
If you've a good sense of humor then you will understand his motive/personality.

Usually better to avoid, who talk too much about the dream of giving you more task, more money, etc etc and also offer you to work outside..

• Like 7

7 hours ago, seven_sign said:

It depends on the source you get the buyer.

However, I will suggest you to stay calm when you get message from a buyer. respond quickly and specifically with working related tasks.
If you've a good sense of humor then you will understand his motive/personality.

Usually better to avoid, who talk too much about the dream of giving you more task, more money, etc etc and also offer you to work outside..

Thanks, bro for your good advice.

On 9/7/2021 at 9:17 PM, alamin6090 said:

Fiverr, How Can We Choose True Buyers? 

There are some things than can be considered "red flags". 

If they call me dear/bro/sis I will block them right away - especially if they call me "dear", pretty sexist. 

If they don't give any hints on what the project is about. A buyer started talking about "a lot of work", "10k hours to transcript in 2 months"... Yeah, no. A serious buyer would have a project in mind and just tell you. 

If they talk about "long time collaboration" run. If they talk about a contract or agreement, run. 

If their English is so poor that you can't understand what they want. It may not be their first language etc, but the risk to deliver the wrong product is too high. 

They want really cheap prices (ex. 1$ per article, 50$ for 50k words).

They ask for unlimited revisions - don't. 

Other than that, just take your time and get to know the buyer, your gut will tell you if you can trust them or not. 

• Like 3