What is Fiverr Subscriptions?

shozibdesign

Question

Hello Every one,

I'm Shozib Professional Motion and Graphic Designer. I'm a part-time freelancer in Fiverr. Today I got this notification from Fiverr.

"You’ve been chosen as one of the
first sellers to offer Subscriptions.
Learn how here."

I search on YouTube about that but not clear that much. Is it actually beneficial for me? If anyone using these services please share your experience. Thanks in advance.

2 answers to this question

8 hours ago, shozibdesign said:

Hello Every one,

I'm Shozib Professional Motion and Graphic Designer. I'm a part-time freelancer in Fiverr. Today I got this notification from Fiverr.

"You’ve been chosen as one of the
first sellers to offer Subscriptions.
Learn how here."

I search on YouTube about that but not clear that much. Is it actually beneficial for me? If anyone using these services please share your experience. Thanks in advance.

It's a way to offer your buyers a subscription to your services. Let's say that you sell marketing on social media. You can then let your buyers subscribe to a monthly service, instead of making new gigs for every job. 

It's a great way to keep buyers coming back, but only if it makes sense in your niche. It won't make sense in every niche. I have several returning buyers, but since every project is different, I don't see the need for this on my gigs. 

On 9/8/2021 at 5:02 AM, smashradio said:

It's a way to offer your buyers a subscription to your services. Let's say that you sell marketing on social media. You can then let your buyers subscribe to a monthly service, instead of making new gigs for every job. 

It's a great way to keep buyers coming back, but only if it makes sense in your niche. It won't make sense in every niche. I have several returning buyers, but since every project is different, I don't see the need for this on my gigs. 

Thanks. Got the clear knowledge about it

Archived