How do I set my own value on fiverr?

builder_nusrat

I am a senior search engine optimizer, I specialize in SEO.I have a lot of ideas about SEO, now how do I explain this to others and how do I persuade the buyer to hire me? 
I think if the first pager had given me the first position then I could have given the buyer the service of his mind, I would like some comments on this subject. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, builder_nusrat said:

I think if the first pager had given me the first position then I could have given the buyer the service of his mind, I would like some comments on this subject. 

No seller is "entitled" to being placed on the first page and in the first position. Gig placement constantly shifts about due performance metrics and Fiverr analytics, which try to cater search results to best match the individual needs and order history of each prospective buyer.

1 hour ago, builder_nusrat said:

I have a lot of ideas about SEO, now how do I explain this to others and how do I persuade the buyer to hire me? 

That's done through one's profile and gig pages...

• Like 7

2 hours ago, builder_nusrat said:

senior search engine optimizer

So... I am genuinely curious - what does this job actually entail? (I'm not interested in SEO but I wonder how it actually works

That being said, if you've worked in the industry for a while, you know the rates, right? So just charge what you'd charge normally (or even a little less depending on how much that would be.) I personally set my price in a way that I'm not completely overwhelmed and working for peanuts! 

• Like 4